PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Name: Ju Smurph

Nickname: Smurphie! J Smizzle the Sizzle, Jake's Uncle

Location:Deep in the forest, about a smurph-league from Gargamel's shack

A Bunch Of Other Stuff: Tool, Sarah Blasko and other strange music made by Harmony Smurph. I also like Dogs, but I miss my own. I should tell people I'm in Casual Recreational Pharmaceutical Sales, they'd like me better but I'm in insurance. I usually have to defend the other Smurph's from Gargamels cat, Azrael, and I have short patience for Silly Smurphs or Brainy Smurphs. I have a Smurphette, but I don't mention her much so's you all don't want my Smurphette for your own.

(writen by wunie!)
    This signature is proudly brought to you by the splendifirous Maina!
    Spider Pig
    LastFM

Name: Mike *********** (heh! oh, and that's not how many letters are in my last name, you stalkers!)

Nick: Aret, but in real life people call me "Weaze" which is short for "The Weasel" for resasons that are, much to my dismay, unkown to me.

Location: You can usually find me directly above the center of the Earth.

A bunch of other stuff: I like to eat hoagies, watch Jim Gaffigan and move into new apartments every year. Though, my girlfriend and I just bought a house so we'll probably have to stay there for at least 30 years.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Name: That's for me to know and you to guess...

Nick: In the GW universe, I'm known as Lady Rhonwyn, but you may call me Lady.

Location: In the most beautiful house in our village. You can even see the pictures of it somewhere on this forum.

Occupation: I work with hazardous materials, namely a monitor, mouse, keyboard and also, to make things even worse, a pc. I've made my work from my hobby: software development.

Random facts: I've a cat. Called Poes. He's the most sweet cat you've ever seen (and the most annoying one too). I love to read, mostly history, science fiction and fantasy, the best is a combination of the three. I love to go on holidays, sadly work is always interfering. My favourite country to go to is Switzerland. I just love mountains. Living in a country that has none what-so-ever probably is the reason for that. Hmmm, what else... I'm absolutely no sports-woman, I only like to swim and play badminton on campings (though we now have a very large grassy field to play at home, but the weather isn't really coorperating). I do like to ride my bike though. Sadly, I can't go to work by bike anymore. Oh, and skiing, I love to go snow skiing! (preferably in Switzerland...). Well, I guess that's all I can think of at this time of the day...

Hello, and nice to meet you all!
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

GWOnline.Net Member
    Name: Matt

Sex: Sure

Nickname: Cool Guy

Occupation: I pick stuff up for mean ladies and put it in their trunk because they're too damn lazy to do it themselves. Ok, ok....I work at Lowe's.

Picture: http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forum...47024&page=129

Music: As far as genres go, metal and easy listening rock such as Jack Johnson are my favorites. A list of bands could go on forever, so I'd rather not start.

Notes: High school was fun. College should be good too. I like beer.
    Last edited by Woohboy; 01-08-2007 at 01:42.

Nickname (see note below about names):Seymour!
    Location (Country):Spira!

If anyone couldn't tell, i'm a FFX fanatic, and a Seymour fanatic! (And a Rikku, Paine, Cid, Yojimbo, Lulu, Auron, Sephiroth fanatic, but you get the point)

EDIT: Kairi, Demyx, That purple haired chick in KH2's Twilight Town fanatic.
    Last edited by Seymour Omnis; 02-08-2007 at 17:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Omnis View Post
    Nickname (see note below about names):Seymour!
    Location (Country):Spira!

If anyone couldn't tell, i'm a FFX fanatic, and a Seymour fanatic! (And a Rikku, Paine, Cid, Yojimbo, Lulu, Auron, Sephiroth fanatic, but you get the point)

EDIT: Kairi, Demyx, That purple haired chick in KH2's Twilight Town fanatic.
    Fuujin. And hi, Unknown. Way to get another account banned.

Moderator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    I'm going to be special and update my introduction. Yay.

Nickname: satomz. For real. If you've ever encountered a satomz, it's probably me. However, I tend to not use satomz for character names as much.
    Location: Newark Airport area; moving down to Baltimore-Washington Airport area as of January 2010
    Occupation-like things: used to be chemical engi major, switched over to graphics design.
    Like: I like cats. And drawing things. And gaming. And anime. And all sorts of cute and/or pretty things.
    Music: I'm pretty much ok with most genres, but I avoid bad remakes
    Avatar: I usually draw one or more of my GW characters.
    Green and Pink: It's my guild. I was wearing a pj pants with green and pink (and blue) stripes at the time of creation.
    Last edited by satomz; 08-12-2009 at 06:53.

Name: Penelope, also often called Penny
    Other: Hmm... That's always the part I'm bad at. Let's see, I work on the customer service of a mobile operator, though luckily I'm handling written requests and complaints (so no people yelling at me all day). Got two brothers and one sister, and I got my brothers also hooked on GW.

I have a wide taste when it comes to music... My main favourite are the darker sounds of new and dark wave, gothic and electro, BUT I can't keep still when I hear salsa music or reggae either, and basically I have been a rock chick for most of my life.

Other than playing GW and hanging around on forums, I read... I devour fantasy novels, preferrably really large ones with at least two sequels. So yeah, Tolkien is one of my favourite authors, amongst others, but I also like the work of Robert Jordan, Tad Williams, Robin Hobb, Katharine Kerr, Terry Brooks, ... and so on, really.

Oh, I'm also completely addicted to feta cheese. I like all kinds of cheese, but feta is my favourite with parmesan on a close second spot. I prefer my food spicy. What other people call hot and burning, I tend to call mild.
    Eating is something I really like too much.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Nickname: gidi

Musical taste: Bach, Sarah Brightman, Shania Twain, Keane, Lisa Kelly, Joaquín Rodrigo, Robbie Williams, Black eyed peas, Eminem..........................
    Movies: Vendetta, The Godfhater, Great Expectations, Heat, Hannibal..........
    Others: I love dogs, i have two