PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This title (or something morbidly similar) has been suggested many times before. Gaile has even commented in-game on the absurdity of such a title.

Lure a mob to a res shrine -> go to bed.

You don't really have to work at this title, you just have to afk or suck at the game.

/notsigned

So...you basically want to give everyone in the game a max title for keeping the game on for a night.

No. Not happening. Gaile's already said it's not happening too.

A death title could be a problem, because maybe someone could start to grind it in RA or something with suicide build or something, also some things like the quoted here:
    Quote Originally Posted by MStarfire View Post
    Lure a mob to a res shrine -> go to bed.
    Anyway, it could be "fixed" in some way: If the game detects you are dying to fast (too many times in a short time) it stop to count for the title. Something like the Drunk title, you can't drink 1.000 bottles at the same time and make title as easy (but not cheap) as Sweet one.

Seems too easy to get, but I love the names you made up for it.

I am almost Grenth's apprentice on my ranger. Unfortunately this title is way too easy to farm, for reasons already pointed out.

i would /sign if these conditions were met:

1. you cannot gain points for this title in presear (eg your title points will not equal your /deaths points)

2. you will not receive points for this title if your have more than 30% Death Penalty

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    dont realy see the point in this, this is more a"how bad can i survive"titel.
    i think they could better make a titel of how long you stay alive while in a battle area.
    you nead to move when you want this titel so you cant just afk in a battle area, it also only coundsfrom the time you killed the first foo to the time you're entering a town/outpost.
    makes more sence to me.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fikusan View Post
    i would /sign if these conditions were met:

1. you cannot gain points for this title in presear (eg your title points will not equal your /deaths points)

2. you will not receive points for this title if your have more than 30% Death Penalty
    Good idea about don't count deaths with big penalty, for pre-sear my idea could be applied: If the game detects you are dying to fast (too many times in a short time) it stop to count for the title.

Let me upgrade my idea: Death title only count a maximum of one death per minute. (even when /deaths command show and count all deaths)
    Last edited by NeHoMaR; 28-07-2007 at 13:32.

the max should be 100,000 deaths, but the minimum should be 1-2k deaths, 400 deahts r easily obtainable

It would be great, if not for the inevitability of people grinding for it.