PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

players.guildwars.com

We seem to have a new guildwars site

http://players.guildwars.com/

Which looks like the old one

GWOnline.Net Member
    thanks for the info, Anet good job

The URL implies something like World of Warcraft's Armory (i.e. view a player's equipped gear), or even official forums, but the picture caption eliminates both of those ideas.

That seems Pointless with a capital "P."

Isn't all info just for Guild Wars players? I don't think players coming from WoW will see "Hey, they changed the Nightfall newbie quest! This is relevant to me!"

EDIT: Might be used for Dev Updates, which is probably the only legit reason I can think of...
    Last edited by Zingeri; 07-08-2007 at 02:24.

I can't believe they are still useing that old guild picture. That thing should be in a museum by now

i don't get it... it is just linking to their site?

"latest info just for guild wars players!" make it seem like they're suppose to be important and exclusive for us? which just has the same info as the front page..... huh?

It's still 2 clicks to the game updates from the homepage no matter which route you take. =p

Quote Originally Posted by Zingeri View Post
    The URL implies something like World of Warcraft's Armory (i.e. view a player's equipped gear)
    I wish it was, Im so sick of people who think they can win any argument by claiming, quite unsupported, that they have millions of gold or are rank 12

A Gw armory would stop the rampant bs'ing

All it is is a link to the news with a larger margin, along with the older (more convenient) link list.

At least there's now a link to the updates page- I ended up doing a search and bookmarking it after they revamped the site because I couldn't find it anymore. Not that it makes sense to use the official updates page instead of their wiki anymore, since they seem to be more thorough about keeping that updated.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyEater View Post
    I can't believe they are still useing that old guild picture. That thing should be in a museum by now
    What area is that in the picture?
    Last edited by Scutilla; 07-08-2007 at 02:53.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Quote Originally Posted by Scutilla View Post
    What area is that in the picture?
    Warrior's Isle.