PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I found a dif set of new GWEN Ranger armor!

it looks pretty decent... would love to see more of it

holy ****. cool armor and at least 50 title skills. might be worth buying...

*hopes its not expencive*

GWOnline.Net Member
    Oh yay, more reskinned armor leaks.

I think it's lame. :/

So far we know 3 out of 4 sets for the ranger now. One of them is brand new, the other 2 reskins. So...not too excited about that. I'll end up buying them all anyways so I can have all the ascended armor for the Hall of Monuments unlock. But I'll most likely end up wearing FoW or some mix n' match with some new armor sets.

basically looks like a reskining of a couple of different armor sets, thrown together in one set. The final result isn't too bad i suppose, but i've personally never been a fan of the "hobo coat" style of ranger armors.

how did the other set of ranger armor look btw?

Also since there are 4 new armor sets for the professions, I'm thinking the sets are gonna be ebon vanguard, deldrimore, asuran, and norn. They will probably all be "prestige" armors as gwen contains all lvl 20 content.
    Last edited by draugaer; 10-08-2007 at 02:02.

I like that they used fow gloves mesh since those are soem of the best gloves for either gender but I do hope the male one comes withthe 15k druid coat and not the anteint coat since that thing failed royaly

That's 3 of 4 armors I don't have to save for.

Ooh and u posted a bigger screen yourself: http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forum...d.php?t=460096
    Last edited by Brodly; 10-08-2007 at 07:30.

I seriously doubt those are real armors, somehow I have more faith than that. Of course, if I'm wrong and the art directors are paid to do nothing more than take models and re-skin them, I suppose it wouldn't matter too much anyway. To me that is, the general player base would most likely be uber pissed, which is why I think they won't do that. Of course, this has happened with pets, but that is more understandable than armor, as large a part of the game as pets are, armor is far more important to be original with.