PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    And what's wrong with the flagger? You've never seen a Rt/E or E/Rt flagger?!

GWOnline.Net Member
    I don't like the runner so much either. 5 weapon spells? I'd drop a few of those and add some more utility on him.

GWOnline.Net Member
    5 weapon spells
    arent those the best example of utility spells?
    well i guess they are buffss...
    w/e

GWOnline.Net Member
    You see quite much Rt/* runners, just like Mo/E and E/Mo runners...
    If you look at the right matches you might also see at some times Me/E or Me/D runners what are mostly build for anti-gank. Just as the N/* runners, tho.

its quite a standard build... im not quite sure how you will split though, except for the ranger everyone else will be pretty sucky for a split... the runner maybe, but without a snare himself... dunno i just prefer the e/mo water runner myself

i prefer 2 axe wars for the front line, one more defensive bulls/shock/evis/exec/heal sig (splitter), the other pure offense- bulls/rending touch/evis/exec/agonizing (center), both with frenzy/rush

u should consider swapping one of the wards for gale on the ele... i mean ur clearly a flag stand team, without gale and water snares, only 1 shock as a kd, how u gonna slow down their runner? especially if your ranger is in the split?

You can split your warrior, ranger, and runner for a hard split. If you plan on slowing down their runner, just have your ranger push their flagger after he caps. It'll be pretty easy since he's a cripshot.

war without a heal sig in a split is somewhat of a liability imo... shock helps out somewhat but still
    its gonna be hard for the ranger to push their runner if hes in the split

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrum View Post
    war without a heal sig in a split is somewhat of a liability imo... shock helps out somewhat but still
    its gonna be hard for the ranger to push their runner if hes in the split
    If he is with the runner he is fine.

im not talking out of my ***, i played the exact same shock warrior build for about 3 months without a heal sig, i was the splitter
    since then i play the same shock warrior WITH a heal sig

the difference is pretty huge.. the runner can be somewhere else, he can be dazed, dead, too busy healing himself, etc, where ur relying on a mending touch from the ranger for all ur healing needs

especially against shadow prison sins/teleporting sins, the difference is absolutely huge. being able to shock, and heal sig is great

You can get by without Heal Sig, but I wouldn't do it.