PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 368 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 3672
  1. #41
    I'm a girl, and I take it you all are guys. I always said guys have the worst taste in movies. Oh, and I didn't give Transformers 2 a 9/10, I didn't rate it at all. I rated the first one. This is the Internet, public opinions aren't illegal. kthx

    And while we're at it, someone gave Monty Python and the Holy Grail a 9/10. Um...wtf, that movie is so retarded it doesn't even deserve a 1/10. I didn't crack a smile through the whole thing except when the rabbit was killing people. That's the only good thing about the movie.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Tender Wolf View Post
    Twilight
    Action/Science Fiction/Romance
    2008
    8/10
    ...What? How?

  3. #43
    How Twilight should have ended...


  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Tender Wolf View Post
    I'm a girl, and I take it you all are guys. I always said guys have the worst taste in movies. Oh, and I didn't give Transformers 2 a 9/10, I didn't rate it at all. I rated the first one. This is the Internet, public opinions aren't illegal. kthx

    And while we're at it, someone gave Monty Python and the Holy Grail a 9/10. Um...wtf, that movie is so retarded it doesn't even deserve a 1/10. I didn't crack a smile through the whole thing except when the rabbit was killing people. That's the only good thing about the movie.
    Like I said...
    Quote Originally Posted by Feannag View Post
    And you know how it is with opinions.
    Everyone has an opinion, and everyone is entitled to one. No need to get defensive.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Tender Wolf View Post
    I'm a girl, and I take it you all are guys. I always said guys have the worst taste in movies.
    You make me f*cking RAGE! First of all, most girls don't know sh!t about movies (inb4 sexist). I'm not saying ALL girls don't have good taste in movies but girls that watch Twilight and Shia Labeouf movies don't know sh!t.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tender Wolf View Post
    And while we're at it, someone gave Monty Python and the Holy Grail a 9/10. Um...wtf, that movie is so retarded it doesn't even deserve a 1/10. I didn't crack a smile through the whole thing except when the rabbit was killing people. That's the only good thing about the movie.
    The only good part was when the rabbit was killing people?

    You got GREAT taste in movies.
    Last.FM --- Xfire (My Gaming History) --- Awesome Fight Scene

    "This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time",- Tyler Durden

  6. #46
    One asterisk, or an exclamation point, does not disguise obscenities sufficiently. Nor are such expletives necessary, in my opinion, to drive your point home.

    Plz thx.
    mv

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmr Leon View Post
    ...What? How?
    Science fiction because of vampires. Normally things like that are in the sci fi genre.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saetre View Post
    You make me f*cking RAGE! First of all, most girls don't know sh!t about movies (inb4 sexist). I'm not saying ALL girls don't have good taste in movies but girls that watch Twilight and Shia Labeouf movies don't know sh!t.

    The only good part was when the rabbit was killing people?

    You got GREAT taste in movies.
    Yeah because everyone wants to see idiots running around pretending to ride a horse with someone following them banging rocks together and fighting cartoons that look retarded. Yeah, that's a real classic. I make you rage? Wow, if you get mad over something as trivial as a movie opinion, perhaps you should look into anger management. kthx

  8. #48
    *cough horror genre cough*

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Glodrion View Post
    *cough horror genre cough*
    Well it's not really a horror because there's no blood and guts flying around as people get their heads chopped off. In fact I don't remember much blood in it at all except at the ballet studio. hehe

  10. #50
    Horror fiction is fiction in any medium intended to scare, unsettle, or horrify the audience. Historically, the cause of the "horror" experience ...

    No blood required.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •