PC Gaming News
Page 261 of 370 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271311361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 3692
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    I finally saw Prometheus. If I didn't know that it was supposed to be set in the Alien universe, I probably wouldn't have liked it as much. With that in mind, probably 6.5/10.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I saw Sinister. If you see the ad, you know what to expect. Spooky stuff. Some cheap scares. An ok story. Entertaining but forgettable.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

I saw Breaking Dawn Part 2! I was surprised I even got tickets; I just used Fandango, Sunday kept saying sold out but today (Saturday) I got in. lol Yay! The downside was that I woke up this morning with tonsillitis. Ugh...

As expected, the movie was great. They weren't kidding when they said the end would leave you breathless. I was like "HOLY CRAP NO!" Usual humor mixed with drama, action, and romance, while still sticking to the book (I hate when movies butcher books) and it kept me watching the whole way through, wondering what would happen next. Yep, definitely a 10/10.

Also saw a teaser for the second Hunger Games movie, due out in November 2013. Meh, I still like Twilight better.

The only Breaking Dawn part 2 review you need to see... in 6 parts.

http://spoonyexperiment.com/2012/11/...g-dawn-part-2/

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE

I love the first lady he talks to lol
    Follow us on Twitter and be our friend on Facebook!

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    I saw Looper at the cheapie last night. Probably 7.5/10. It was not really what I was expecting, but mostly in good ways. It's the kind of movie that I'm glad I saw, but have absolutely no desire to watch again. That's coming from a sci-fi fan, too.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    Saw Brave (7/10); it was cute, loved the acting and CGI, but the story felt like a "long-short" story than a real "complete" piece. Perhaps if was more to the enemy -- or more challenges/tasks before achieving resolution to the story.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    that's the problem with mass production movies, they have a story but it's so small you barely notice.
    brave has not bin released so long ago in the bios and it's already on a DVD, most big timers take 4 months before they hit DVD.
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

How long is Brave? Many animated films tend to be shorter so they often have issues of this sort.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    The new Spiderman, 8/10 because it was better than I thought it would be. Liked the actor for Peter Parker a lot more in this one; as well as some of the more gritty take than the previous.

[edit]: Brave is 93 minutes.
    Last edited by Смерть; 20-11-2012 at 01:01.