PC Gaming News
Page 182 of 369 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 3688
    Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Pot belly I could tolerate, but their arms are supposed to be lanky!

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

2nd star to the right
    Guild

wouldn't you like to know (maybe not)
    Trolls come in all kinds of crazy shapes. Stop being racists!

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Oh, so next you're going to tell me all trolls don't eat children? I'm not racist; some of my best friends are trolls!

Achievements:
    Server

2nd star to the right
    Guild

I'm sure there are some trolls that don't eat children. think of the old ones with bad teeth? I'm sure they can't eat children. well, maybe they have to "blend" them first. I dunno.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    My holidays have officially started and I am planning to see the new Sherlock Holmes and/or the MI:4 with friends as well as the stuff that arrived on blu-ray (City of Ember, which Rob recommended, Shutter Island & Detective Dee, which promised to be a great wire-fu eastern in the tradition of A Chinese Ghost Story)

Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Achievements:
    Server

2nd star to the right
    Guild

cautiously optimistic....

I share that cautious optimism. I think we should probably expect that the trailer doesn't convey in any way the style of the movie itself. Trailers in general are noisy and flashy. I expect this movie to be anything but noisy and flashy, much like the original Alien.

Some details that I noticed in the trailer, we can clearly see the space jockey's chair rising from a pit, and thats clearly the alien ship we saw in Alien as well. The Giger architecture is back, so we are getting an Alien prequel, despite leaked interviews that tried to throw us off the scent.

But perhaps, (and this is me being way too optimistic) we'll get a lot more than just a monster in space this time. Ridley Scott takes sci fi serious. So maybe we'll get an intelligent scifi flick as well.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    From what I've heard about Prometheus, it's set in the Alien universe, but not really an Alien prequel. Maybe inspired by the same technologies and parallel, which is interesting enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalis View Post
    From what I've heard about Prometheus, it's set in the Alien universe, but not really an Alien prequel. Maybe inspired by the same technologies and parallel, which is interesting enough for me.
    Yes, that what's they say. But we can clearly see the alien ship from the first Alien movie in the trailer, and the space jockey chair, and eggs, and the Gigeresque tunnels. It clearly is a prequel despite what they are saying to the press. I would not be surprised if the alien itself is also in the movie at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorani View Post
    My holidays have officially started and I am planning to see the new Sherlock Holmes and/or the MI:4 with friends as well as the stuff that arrived on blu-ray (City of Ember, which Rob recommended, Shutter Island & Detective Dee, which promised to be a great wire-fu eastern in the tradition of A Chinese Ghost Story)

That movie looks insanely awesome. I'll dl it asap.