PC Gaming News
    GWOnline.Net Member

New ele armors disappointing again...

one of the things I look forward to in new GW games is the inclusion of new armors... either anet seems to be running out of ideas for ele amors or they're just becoming plain lazy... the EOTN armors are mostly reskins or mix and mash of previous ele armours and do not provide anything refreshing at all...

I will just talk about the male ele armors here but i'm sure the female ones follow along similar lines... the asuran is a reskin of 15k hrydromancer, the dwarven is a reskin of 15k aeromancer with a mixture of other pieces, the ebon vanguard is a reskin of 15k luxon, the norn doesn't seem to be a reskin but looks very familiar and nothing refreshing at all...

surely as a first ever high level expansion and the last GW game EOTN should do better than this...

at least the male armor is slightly kewl. all of the female armor is terrible. and once again anything that is remotely good looking costs like 75 ectos. oh yeah- anyone know the stats on spectacles? it was not on guildwiki.

Yeah, the female elementalist armor is terrible. New armor is one of my big things in new campaigns and gives me motivation to complete them. Unfortunately for EOTN, there isn't a single armor worth getting. I'll grind Asuran points to get the spectacles because those look cool, but other than that, I'm sticking with my Ancient armor.

Search for Klub on the Guild Wars Wiki for information on the three different spectacles.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran6 months registered1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Somewhat interesting to see the pics with glasses:

Last edited by MaximumSquid; 05-09-2007 at 01:09.

I dont know WHAT you guys are talking about! Those chaos gloves are awesome! I love the idea of a my hands glowing red while I throw a fireball at someone. I dont think I even want to use a weapon or offhand anymore. Just some super cool hands

GWOnline.Net Member
    I think male elementalists got some good sets. For some reason their Norn armor looks much better than the female version.

I don't dislike the female armors though, yes they are reskins but I think they are good reskins. There is a lot of detail on all of them particularly vanguard and dwarven. But I agree that there is nothing "special" about them and so no huge drive to buy any of them.

Yeh I'm going to get Asura armor but i agree the Ele armor is weak

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by French Connection View Post
    I dont know WHAT you guys are talking about! Those chaos gloves are awesome! I love the idea of a my hands glowing red while I throw a fireball at someone. I dont think I even want to use a weapon or offhand anymore. Just some super cool hands
    well I'm talking about profession specific ele armor... the across profession armor pieces such as crowns, spectacles and gauntlets on the other hand are a nice touch to customize your appearance... but where's the hood which I would like it for my ele... now only the dervs get to wear them?...