Update - Thursday, September 6, 2007
* Took steps to address an issue with combat effects that caused some players to experience excessive red flashing. Testing will continue, and further amendments may be made in subsequent builds.
* Fixed a bug that prevented the Assassin's Ancient armor mask from appearing in the Hall of Monuments.
* Fixed a bug that caused incorrect headgear to be displayed when characters registered their Obsidian armor in the Hall of Monuments.
* Fixed a bug that allowed Cyndr the Mountain Heart to take damaged from the spell Spoil Victor while his carapace was up.
* Fixed a bug in the quest "Heart of the Shiverpeaks" that prevented players from completing the quest while partied with other players who had already completed the quest.
* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to maintain a large number of Enchantments using Norn blessing skills (Raven Blessing, Ursan Blessing, and Volfen Blessing).
* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to use maintained Enchantments in Polymock.
* Fixed a bug with the Polymock skill Spirit Rift that prevented it from dealing damage.
* Vampiric weapons no longer cause Health degeneration in Polymock.
* Fixed a bug in Polymock that allowed the opponent to be killed between rounds.
* Fixed the timing for exploding doors in dungeons.
* Fixed a bug that prevented Gron Fierceclaw from taking players' Exquisite Surmia Carvings when they accepted the reward for the "Temple of the Damned" quest.
* Fixed a bug that prevented players who already own Eye of the North from adding a Guild Wars Platinum Edition key to their account.
* Players can now unlock Razah’s Ancient armor set by exchanging 1 Ancient Armor Remnant with Johe in the Remains of Sahlahja.
* Added a merchant to King Jalis's camp in the Battledepths.