PC Gaming News

can 55hp monk solo mishes?

can 55hp monk solo missions? i was wondering this, but it would take alot longer to solo them wouldn't it? ( well that is if they can solo missions)

GWOnline.Net Member
    no.

there is no reason to.

Quote Originally Posted by priam View Post
    no.

there is no reason to.
    well there is a readon. more xp and drops

Quote Originally Posted by noobNacho View Post
    the one in NF where you kill Varesh can be done with a 55 I think, monks will run it for gold in that town, but that's the only one I can think of. generally speaking, too much enchant removal

GWOnline.Net Member
    You can do Gates of Kryta

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noobNacho View Post
    Loot scaling.

There are much places to farm for XP. Even if you could manage to finish a mission by yourself as a 55, it would be horribly inefficient and a total waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by highfivesucka View Post
    t. generally speaking, too much enchant removal
    thats what i was wondering i guess kinda and it would take a long time, but thanks fellas

There's actually little enchant remove, but there will be massive degen coming from many different sources.

Poison
    Disease
    Bleed
    Burn
    Hex

there are some new 55 builds floating around the "internets" that can solo a good number of enemies in EotN...but the question remains, why would you? Regular drops wont improve if you solo and most greens aren't worth farming either...

It remains to be seen whether soloing will be worthwhile in hard mode eotn where the loot system is slightly different.

There are certain missions you can solo it is just a matter of networking it who you know.Loot Scaling have ruined some of the good ones or nerfs.