PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwyng View Post
    omg it's storm shadow from g.i. joe! >.<

I was going to post that word for word! Pretty crazy!

Nice mask. Well, that or its pary of the new 'Full Body Cast' set of special collector armor. My first thoughts on the white-dyed one were Stormshadow and The English Patient. Oh, how I hated that movie...

I have to say though, with the drop rate on carvings being what it is, this is the first time I've seen one of these 50+ collector item headpieces and thought, "There's something I could have by this time tomorrow." Seems like for every destroyer core and (especially) diessa chalice that doesn't drop I get three of these carvings.

Apparently when charr aren't out pillaging and destroying things they like to kick back on the porch and whittle.

Now I'm just picturing some elderly charr sitting in a rocking chair, fur covered in sawdust, with a pile of small logs on one side of him, and carvings on the other. When the pile gets too big his wife slaps 30 Gold Piece stickers on the bottom and sells them at a flea market.

That looks pretty cool on the Mes. I'm definitely getting one of these masks eventually, but probably only one so I have to decide which character gets it. Don't have a Mes to put it on, so I'm thinking of slapping it on my Paragon. Should look pretty crazy with Ancient and it'd finally be some headgear for him.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Does anyone know where's the best area to farm the Super Charr Carvings?

Quote Originally Posted by RadaArashi View Post
    Does anyone know where's the best area to farm the Super Charr Carvings?
    There really isn't a "best" area for them. They can drop from any charr, anywhere. I just head into Dadala Uplands, snag the siege destroyer, and empty out the Homelands.

Quote Originally Posted by NameAlreadyInUse View Post
    Now I'm just picturing some elderly charr sitting in a rocking chair, fur covered in sawdust, with a pile of small logs on one side of him, and carvings on the other. When the pile gets too big his wife slaps 30 Gold Piece stickers on the bottom and sells them at a flea market.
    Great, now I won't be able to get that picture out of my head whenever I loot one of these things

And on a related note: just what can Vael be doing with so many Charr Carvings?? Okay, these masks don't contain a whole lotta cloth, so are probably quite cheap in manufacturing costs. He could stand to make a pretty penny if he sells the Carvings to a far-off land like Cantha for maybe 100g or so apiece...

Dye it Black and get it for your Assassin = Ninja Mask.

VRL

Ninja's VS Pirates! Bring out the skimasks and eyepatches!

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Val Roize Lionheart View Post
    Dye it Black and get it for your Assassin = Ninja Mask.

VRL
    Or the closest thing you'll ever get to the Joe Musashi look... get it for Assassin and dye it white.

Put it on a monk: invisible healer!
    Scott the Green, W/X | Scott the Happy, N/R,Me | Scott the Inept, Me/X | Scott the Farseeing, Rt/N,E | Scott the Hurt, Mo/A
    Scott the Physical, E/Me | Scott the Clumsy, A/E | Scott the Pacifist, D/Mo | Scott the Aimless, R/P | Scott the Quiet, P/N
    Scott the Burdened, mule | Sorka Nordentaller, female mesmer who doesn't match the naming scheme