Now that GW:EN is out, you can finally make the ULTIMATE RA/FA build. And by ultimate I mean "most horrible"
Illusion 12+3+1+3 (2x Superior Rune)
Fast Casting 12+3
Armor: All +10 while in a stance
Weapon: Sword w/+30 life, shield with +30 life/-2 dmg in stance
Total Health: 240
1. Mantra of Recovery (1/2 skill recharge to spam these skills)
3. Illusion of Pain
4. Drain Delusions
5. Life Attunement
6. Illusion of Weakness
You might be thinking, what is the point of this build? The point is actually to be the most inane, anger provoking build possible. Let's go down the list...
1. MOR is just there so you can spam this stuff when needed
2. Aneurysm: at 0 domination, you can give EVERY ENEMY all their energy back every 2.5 seconds! They will take barely any damage. Neato! If you happen to hit an ele or something and hurt them too much...
3 & 4. Cast Illusion of Pain followed IMMEDIATELY by #4, Drain delusions. This will heal them for 150 life! The foe will lose energy, which is SAD, but hey you can follow up with another Aneurysm to restore their lost energy! You can heal the enemy team very rapidly this way.
5. Just in case some warrior or ranger on your team decides he's gonna do extra damage to make up for your backstabbing, throw life attunement on them to lower their dmg by 30%!!! Plus, since you have 0 pts in healing, they will not really gain any healing bonus!
6. If your monk is doing too good a job at keeping you alive, cast this at any time to kill yourself. You have JUST enough HP to not survive the casting!
7. Of course with all this helping the enemy team, your teammates might die. Good thing you can rez them at 25% life, 0% energy! And with 16 fast casting you will probably beat out your other teammates attempts at using their rez!
8. A good way to keep up energy without hurting the enemy team.
OK so in summary this build
1. Heals enemies
2. Lowers your team's damage
3. Gives foes full energy, and heals anneurysm damage
4. Rezzes teammates in a way that guarantees they die
5. Has a self destruct button!
For maximum efficiency announce your build at the start of the fight. This works better in AB since your whole team can't just leave instantly.
as a final note this is a joke, I would never play this build, but isn't it hilarious to see how evil these skills allow you to be???!