PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: flaggin heros

flaggin heros

supposing u wanna take a screen of your hero's nu armour and u flag em to keep them still wile you are infront of them. I suggest the green flag dissapears when u do the ctrl (or shift) print screen command i not like pics of heros looking like they had just been impailed on a see through green flag pole lol

I posted a suggestion on what you can do to relieve the green pole through body problem in the sticky hero armor thread in the hero fourms.

There is a really short delay in the removal of the flag and when the heroes reset from the position that they were flagged to. If you press the screenshot button right when you remove the flags you should be able to capture them in their flagged position without the flag.

Here is an example of such:

http://www.dominonline.net/GWENSS/GWGIRLS.JPG
    (Gwen and Livia; the position of the screenshot is quite lame, I'm not a decent taker of them haha)

The link is from my own domain, I hope i'm able to link within the rules of the forums. I would have put the picture in an img tag but the resolution is way too large for that. :)
    Mirka's Characters
    Mirka Gatti (Me/W) ; Passive Geist (Rt/Mo) ; Brian Ice (Wa/Mo)
    Alessandra Gatti (Me/N) ; Dave Rodgers (A/Mo) ; Vlad Felsen (E/Me)
    Maen Hyjour (P/W) ; Daemon Hyjour (D/W) ; Nuage Molaneux (Mo/Rt)

If you're interested, i could make a quick texmod mod and remove the flag for you...
    IF the flag has a transparency it is possible.
    Don't know it it has, though, ill take a look once im home.

no offense I don't trust txtmod mods from other people cause they could hide coding to steal passwords.

I wish you could flag heros on the minimap but not see the actual flag on the screen

Tactical Issues > Vanity Issues.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    they could make an option that you can zoom in on the character when you open your inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Metafrank View Post
    If you're interested, i could make a quick texmod mod and remove the flag for you...
    IF the flag has a transparency it is possible.
    Don't know it it has, though, ill take a look once im home.
    Do you know if it does? I'd be quite interested to remove the flag via texmod

Tactical Issues > Vanity Issues.
    So is that why we have ctr+alt+h? Removing all UI is tactical... well, except flags, those are so important that even when you remove all other UI it's important that the flags stay!1! ...riiiiiggggghhhht

The flags dont even work correctly, iam allways flagging my heros while iam killing something, and they always run back to kill the monster........

It would be helpfull for the Wiki, but not only the flag, names selection circles and other UI effects should be removed when Shift+PtrSc capturing.