PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bonus Weekend: GWEN Unique Weapon Item Weekend

Bosses have triple a chance to drop them in GWEN. Yay I can get some good weapons for my heroes hehe.

Do the unique weapons for the chests in the dungeons increase the chance to drop also?

Sounds good. If I had the expansion it'd be better, but I suppose I could (attempt at) saving up and buy one of the (possibly) soon-to-be cheap greens.

I wonder if dungeon chests have triple chance to give out a green, especially since so many of the EoTN greens come from those chests.

How bout a triple storage weekend as a followup to keep all those new greens?

Quote Originally Posted by aspboy View Post
    How bout a triple storage weekend as a followup to keep all those new greens?
    The wave of angry mobs pissed abou how stuff got deleted when the extra slots disapeared would be priceless

Not exactly the bonus weekend I was looking for, but maybe I'll finally be able to get my hands on the Bogroot Rod.

with my luck on greens ..... 3x0=0

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyjoe View Post
    with my luck on greens ..... 3x0=0
    Same here, more chance of King Kong delivering a pizza to my house

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    Same here, more chance of King Kong delivering a pizza to my house
    Or getting a gold from a Locked Chest in GWEN

Good news is that it gives me a goal while grinding.... I mean exploring ways to gain points in all those titles.

Figures, after I bought most of the greens I had an eye on Ah well, maybe I'll find a shiny skin to give to a hero or two.