PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Were is the new pcgamer mag?

I live in hawa'ii and I dont see it any were=( but eye of the north game same time at gamestop=) any one live in hawaii and they got it or do you have store suggestions ?? ty
    Last edited by Colindem; 03-10-2007 at 06:47. Reason: Removed fake signature. Signatures are a PAL only feature.

If you have a Bookstore, like Books a million or Barns and Noble. Thats where I got mine.

It may take a little while longer to get to you maybe?
    "To be, or not to be: that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep; No more; and by a sleep to say we end The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks"

Captain Roberts: W/X
    Ardous of Elona: P/W/Rt
    Akira the Heartless: A/w/mo

thx
    ill go look

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    I got mine at Fry's Electrontics but that's not of any help to Hawaiians. Cpt Roberts made a good suggestion.

Pc Gamer out of stock??

I live in hawaii and cant find it, idk if it takes longer b/c gw:en came out on schedule.
    Any one live in hawaii or can suggest location to buy it??
    ty

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered

I live in Hawaii. Oahu to be more exact.

I went to Borders Pearlridge last week Tuesday and they didn't have it in yet. They were expecting it maybe this week, but the person I talked to didn't handle the magazine so she wasn't sure.

I would call the two Borders and see if anyone can tell you. Otherwise, the 2 Barnes & Nobles would be my next place to check as Captain Roberts suggested. I did look in a Longs this weekend (PR too) but I don't think they carry PC Gamer. I got my NF magazines from the Borders in Ward, fyi.

I ended up ordering my copies off of amazon.com, but since they only shipped a few days ago I can't guarantee that that is the correct magazine (no picture): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...419776-2447234

Figured I'd take a bit of a gamble on it being the right one since I had a spare amazon gc to use for the purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeDVD View Post
    I live in Hawaii. Oahu to be more exact.

I went to Borders Pearlridge last week Tuesday and they didn't have it in yet. They were expecting it maybe this week, but the person I talked to didn't handle the magazine so she wasn't sure.

I would call the two Borders and see if anyone can tell you. Otherwise, the 2 Barnes & Nobles would be my next place to check as Captain Roberts suggested. I did look in a Longs this weekend (PR too) but I don't think they carry PC Gamer. I got my NF magazines from the Borders in Ward, fyi.

I ended up ordering my copies off of amazon.com, but since they only shipped a few days ago I can't guarantee that that is the correct magazine (no picture): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...419776-2447234

Figured I'd take a bit of a gamble on it being the right one since I had a spare amazon gc to use for the purchase.
    is this GW code only in the US pcgamer? if so thats unfair to the Europeans cause I aint shelling out 40k for a destroyer mini whi should american GW players get it and not us europeans?

Quote Originally Posted by Karn the Betrayer View Post
    is this GW code only in the US pcgamer? if so thats unfair to the Europeans cause I aint shelling out 40k for a destroyer mini whi should american GW players get it and not us europeans?
    Probably because Europeans got their own exclusive minipet giveaway as well. Though from what I've read there's a chance you won't even get a minipet from buying those magazines.

question if i bought both the uk mag and got the codes would i get one pet oor the two?

One pet, and which pet you got would be random from what I've read.