PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 130
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnFerral View Post
    I asked for that :(

    Vinc, help!
    *ponders*

    Finn... y'know you found those oh-so-cute white 'n fluffy baby Charr a while back...

    Amber's getting peckish again...

    ...do you think they'd let you out the bath if you promised not to give me directions?

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincalis Ktath View Post
    *ponders*

    Finn... y'know you found those oh-so-cute white 'n fluffy baby Charr a while back...

    Amber's getting peckish again...

    ...do you think they'd let you out the bath if you promised not to give me directions?
    RAWR! Shadow Paw vs. Amber! Bring it!

  3. #43
    GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran6 months registered1,000 Posts
    Silverwyng's Avatar
    Posts

    3,649
    what in the world... o_O

    i go home from hours-long traffic, drop like a rock to sleep, wake up and see this?!

    Amber can has cheezurger! go get 'em!

    Snowstorm hasn't had anything cute and cuddly for a while now. she's getting excited at the prospect of munching on anything cute!

    "No, Snow! Not the ranger with ribbons and violets in his poofy, silky, Koss-like hair! Bad girl! Bad girl!"

  4. #44
    GWOnline.Net Member FinnFerral's Avatar
    Posts

    787
    Great. I get a make over from the cutesie ppl and then get mauled by J's pet.

    I think I've had better days *sob*

    Surely its someone else's turn? Denji maybe? >.>

  5. #45
    GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran6 months registered1,000 Posts
    Silverwyng's Avatar
    Posts

    3,649
    don't worry Finn! you'll get a break soon enough! can't remain washed for very long, now can you?

  6. #46
    GWOnline.Net Member Denji's Avatar
    Posts

    369
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnFerral View Post
    Surely its someone else's turn? Denji maybe? >.>
    Traitor! I was going to delay valuable sleeping time to hop on and defend you, and I find myself being thrown to the winds?! If it wasn't for my strict pals-before-gals policy...fine, I'll take one for the team. *Surrenders to the hygeine brigade*

    But can I at least have blue ribbons?

  7. #47
    *gets out pink glitter fingernail polish and little decal stars for each nail*

    Tav can do the hair....

    <small_moderator_comment>And *cough* we really need to return this thread to its original purpose </small_moderator_comment>

  8. #48
    ^^ ?

    (hasn't read the whole thread....yet)
    The Night Whisper ~ Necromancer
    ***
    Leader of The Right Tub [BATH] Alliance ~ Proud to be a friend of [RAOK]

    ***
    One of the Eight Winds of Devastation, aka Devast-Eight
    "...in a room full of noise, a whisper is oft as good as a shout..."

  9. #49
    GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran6 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Firanne's Avatar
    Posts

    487
    A larger male ranger with long, dark brown hair tied in a loose rope down his back charges in. A cloud of dust from the string of dolyaks strung behind his own lumbering beast settles roughly over the mob in front of him, as well as over his own brown and blue clothes, as he pulls the animals to a shuddering halt.

    "Vincalis, Finn! Over here!" Devas Tating's voice is booming enough to be heard over the din of the crowd of women cooing around the hapless necromancer and ranger.

    The two look up at this sudden 'rescue' from an unexpected source. However, the knot of sappy admirers is too thick for them to move through without causing injury.

    Devas shakes his head slightly, and pulls his bow from his back. Then he whistles loudly, and knotches several arrows. "I suggest you leave those men alone. Some people do not deserve to have cutsie names bestowed upon them." He stares down from the height of the dolyak, bow poised, waiting for some sign of movement.

    The women do not budge, and he sighes heavily. "Ok then, the hard way it is." He issues another shrill whistle, and from the bushes to the edge a large grey wolf leaps to stand in front of the mounted ranger, its lips pulled back exposing sharp white teeth, as it faces the crowd.

    "Shimo here did not like what happened as a result of the cutsie names, but does not hold Vincalis to blame. He warned you all, yet you persisted. And Shimo has friends too."

    A large wolf pack emerges from the bushes to close around the women.

    Now they start to move, and finally, Finn and Vincalis are able to push free, and mount the waiting dolyak. With a final salute towards the ladies, Devas pulls on the reigns of his mount, and the three men flee from the scene. The wolves are more reluctant to leave, but finally, they too turn and follow the retreating dust cloud of the huge beasts.

  10. #50
    GWOnline.Net Member FinnFerral's Avatar
    Posts

    787
    Rescued <3

    Thanks Firanne :D

    Ima gonna go sleep with the wolves for a bit, to get my natural odor back.

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off