PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool How do you get to Tyria from Elona?

I do have prophecies and Nightfall.

I wanted to do this so I could compete in Ascalon Arena, so I'd like to know exactly how to get there while below level ten

Thanks

you have to beat/unlock(dont remeber) the mission counssalate docks, then do the quest "trouble in tyria"or somthing like that, and then yull end up in lions Arch, so then youll need to go to Ascalon, or get a runner

Btw, I already got ferried to Consulate docks. And also I already got the quest that makes me go help Olias in LA, but I have no means on HOW to get to LA.

?? U are already in LA when u go get Olais from there u can go to Far Shiverpeaks

No...I got the quest that makes me help Olias from consulate docks! But I cant go help him if I cant get to LA.

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered

Copy paste from the unlinkable wiki:

You need to have:
    Have a Nightfall and Prophecies product key linked to the same account
    Elonan born character
    Completion of the quest The Time is Nigh
    Cannot have completed the quest Chaos in Kryta

Then you can get the quest Terror in Tyria from Deras Tenderlin in Kamadan.

If you got a ferry to Consolate docks recently, then you probably aren't far enough into the game to have completed the Time is Nigh quest, which is why Deras isn't giving you the quest. He's on that little pier between Chuirhir Fields and the Sun Docks by the way.

I believe there are people who can ferry you to Tyria if they have the quest active and you join their party, similar to how you were ferried to the Consolate Docks.

Yea but how would I do that while being below level 10...

Moderator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax Cillius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeDVD View Post
    I believe there are people who can ferry you to Tyria if they have the quest active and you join their party, similar to how you were ferried to the Consolate Docks.
    Then get a run to Ascalon from LA

Quote Originally Posted by Jax Cillius View Post

To get to LA while being below level 10 the best way of doing this it to get a ferry from the docks (the person doing the ferry has to have the Terror in Tyria quest or the gate will not open) then get a runner from LA to Ascalon.

Thanks, but it seems pretty rare to find such an armor... I wonder there are SO many level 10- dervs/paragons in Ascalon Arena