PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Guild Wars Free Trial Offer

A new free trial offer is now available to encourage new users
    Guild Wars players who would like to introduce their friends to the game or players who haven't tried all the campaigns will want to head over to IGN, where there is a new 10-hour, 14-day trilogy trial offer. There are only 5,000 trial keys available, so act now!

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Aw no minipets?

Still be good for those ppl wanting free trial like those recent new threads in newcomers

I got one:

4FF2Q-J9RD2-HLF4C-BHMP4-KDR4L

For those that want to enjoy the game.

I got it with the idea of trying out Factions with it since I haven't bought it but then I thought it would be unfair because it's limited so I decided to give it out so newcomers can enjoy Guild Wars, the one that has attached so many of us.

Enjoy.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Guild

Lunatic Court [MAD]
    Well, you only get to try a trial once, it seems. Pity... The last one went too quickly...

Anyways, here's for a newb!
    322GJ-9M4K3-7DQ7P-LRKN9-1HD8J

Hey, take a look at this screenie they have on the site:

We never got that ele armor! Lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Fownkaymownkay View Post
    Hey, take a look at this screenie they have on the site. We never got that ele armor! Lies.
    Those were from long ago, friend, long ago. As in prior to release, as I recall. (And I love that armour, too!)
    Gaile Gray
    Community Relations Manager
    ArenaNet

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaile View Post
    Those were from long ago, friend, long ago. As in prior to release, as I recall. (And I love that armour, too!)
    I don't like skimpy armour (thus aren't too fond of most ele armour) but this one, I would surely have gotten!
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Server

Far Shiverpeaks
    Guild

Limburgse Jagers
    It is actually in the game, in pre-searing, the female ele is wearing it at the Wizard's Tower in Wizards Folly.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Guild

Lunatic Court [MAD]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjeng View Post
    It is actually in the game, in pre-searing, the female ele is wearing it at the Wizard's Tower in Wizards Folly.
    Yup. That's Azuire. She's in Post Sear as well, near the Krytan ambassador, but not sure if she's in the same outfit.

No, it's the same outfit. And it sure is hawt.