PC Gaming News

View Poll Results: Have you voted for Jasmeet?

Voters
22. This poll is closed
  • Yes, only once.

10 45.45%
  • Yes, only once so far, but I'll keep voting later.

4 18.18%
  • Yes, several times.

3 13.64%
  • Yes, several times and I plan to vote even more!

5 22.73%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I could just try using every computer at school and log in with diferent username every time...

Quote Originally Posted by Raiala View Post
    I could just try using every computer at school and log in with diferent username every time...
    That would make Jazzy and myself very happy. I still don't know how to get past the system for sure. I can't test until tomorrow morning once I'm on my home PC. I may be able to reset my IP address, which could work. Other than that I'm not sure how else to do it. I've voted 7 times myself, but beyond those votes, I'm currently stumped as to whether I can get more.
    Rei Onryou (W/Mo20) | Rei Jinsei Teiku (N/Me20) | Rei Kiba Feisu (Ra/E20) | Rei Dyuaru Katana (A/Rt20) | Rei Zenkai (Mo13) | Rei Shinigami (D/P20) | Rei Teisei (Rt/Me20) | Rei Tsukau (Me/N15) | Rei Kikan (P2) | Rei Tenshi Gogyou (E8)
    Officer of GWOnline [GWO]

hmmmm

Voted. I have to say though that even though Im a bloke , if i slapped on a blonde wig and a touch of the old war paint it would be a no brainer that I'd win. Err thats purely hypothetical of course and does not in any way reflect my private life............
    Harken Vell-at least some of the time

Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by realHarken View Post
    Voted. I have to say though that even though Im a bloke , if i slapped on a blonde wig and a touch of the old war paint it would be a no brainer that I'd win. Err thats purely hypothetical of course and does not in any way reflect my private life............
    Pictures????
    Jersey Cuthalion - "Strongbow" | Jersey Lorinthol - "Golden-Helm" | Jersey Elentirion - "Stargazer"
    Jersiel Aenil Estel - "Angel of Hope" | Jersiel Cuthalion - "Strongbow"
    Jersiel Narwen - "Fire-Maiden" | Jersiel Agarmael - "Bloodstained"

GWOnline Guild [GWO]

Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Strange, I could vote again today, even without resetting my modem to get a new IP adress. For the record, I've been deleting the cookies from the site after each visit, just to make sure they don't mess up with me.

For the record, there's a couple more cookies to delete now. Use the method I described earlier and you should be able to spot them easily. Just don't delete the cookie from incgamers.com, or you're going to have to log back in to this site
    Jersey Cuthalion - "Strongbow" | Jersey Lorinthol - "Golden-Helm" | Jersey Elentirion - "Stargazer"

GWOnline Guild [GWO]

Voted...Frankly, I would have picked her regardless of the thread..She deserves to win :)

Are people finding their IP is blocked from voting more than once or is it just IP addresses?

Either way, if you can still vote please do. This is the first time I've been able to get to a computer in a couple of days, and I'm away from home until Thursday, so I don't believe I'll be able to vote any more for a while.

Please keep voting!
    Rei Onryou (W/Mo20) | Rei Jinsei Teiku (N/Me20) | Rei Kiba Feisu (Ra/E20) | Rei Dyuaru Katana (A/Rt20) | Rei Zenkai (Mo13) | Rei Shinigami (D/P20) | Rei Teisei (Rt/Me20) | Rei Tsukau (Me/N15) | Rei Kikan (P2) | Rei Tenshi Gogyou (E8)
    Officer of GWOnline [GWO]

voted 8 times from school, I only know mine and 7 other peoples passwords to the school network so couldnt wote more, trying if I cna vote again on this coputer now. (Hey nothing else to do on a 50min lunchbreak)

Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Hmm.. Today I cannot vote it seems... Really too bad....

GWOnline Guild [GWO]