PC Gaming News

View Poll Results: Have you voted for Jasmeet?

Voters
22. This poll is closed
  • Yes, only once.

10 45.45%
  • Yes, only once so far, but I'll keep voting later.

4 18.18%
  • Yes, several times.

3 13.64%
  • Yes, several times and I plan to vote even more!

5 22.73%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I lack conscious and caring, so I voted. She is winning right now, but just barely.

Currently a 0.64% lead. That's probably about 20+ votes in the lead.

Anyway, 1st place is 1st place. No matter how you look at it.
    Rei Onryou (W/Mo20) | Rei Jinsei Teiku (N/Me20) | Rei Kiba Feisu (Ra/E20) | Rei Dyuaru Katana (A/Rt20) | Rei Zenkai (Mo13) | Rei Shinigami (D/P20) | Rei Teisei (Rt/Me20) | Rei Tsukau (Me/N15) | Rei Kikan (P2) | Rei Tenshi Gogyou (E8)
    Officer of GWOnline [GWO]

guys, what you're trying to do is a bit illegal...

btw, the message on site says:

------------
    Sorry!

Seems like we've been invaded by trolls.

We're currently whacking them with a large shovel, and when that's finished we'll be back with you.

In the meantime, why not sit back, relax and enjoy the digital version of the paper above or other services - like JOBS, FLATSHARE, etc.

We'll be back as soon as we've exterminated the trolls.

oh noez... Rei iz a troll!
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    *runz and hidez behind Cyn

It says you can vote more than once. I'm merely accepting their offer and fulfilling my duty as best as I can.
    Rei Onryou (W/Mo20) | Rei Jinsei Teiku (N/Me20) | Rei Kiba Feisu (Ra/E20) | Rei Dyuaru Katana (A/Rt20) | Rei Zenkai (Mo13) | Rei Shinigami (D/P20) | Rei Teisei (Rt/Me20) | Rei Tsukau (Me/N15) | Rei Kikan (P2) | Rei Tenshi Gogyou (E8)

The next round of voting has started. And she's in the top 10! Good work all. However, now it's tougher.

They seem to have changed the voting slightly. The system still says you can vote more than once, but deleting cookies doesn't seem to have worked, and using other machines in the same IP range also doesn't seem to work. From the looks of things, they've gotten smart on the voting.

So if anyone can figure out a way to vote multiple times (without using lots and lots of different machines), I'm all ears.

Beyond that, please keep voting!

If they are tracking IP addresses to see who voted, it makes voting multiple times very very hard. I don't know a way around that type of system yet.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by REI ONRYOU View Post
    The next round of voting has started. And she's in the top 10! Good work all. However, now it's tougher.

They seem to have changed the voting slightly. The system still says you can vote more than once, but deleting cookies doesn't seem to have worked, and using other machines in the same IP range also doesn't seem to work. From the looks of things, they've gotten smart on the voting.

So if anyone can figure out a way to vote multiple times (without using lots and lots of different machines), I'm all ears.

Beyond that, please keep voting!
    I think I must be blind, but I can't find anywhere to vote for the last three... I did find the page with the last 10, but no location to vote...

"You can vote by clicking below,"

But there is nothing below...
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    I think I must be blind, but I can't find anywhere to vote for the last three... I did find the page with the last 10, but no location to vote...

"You can vote by clicking below,"

But there is nothing below...
    Same here! I could not figure out how to vote.

I also looked.

My guess is they've temporarily taken it down for some reason. I think they also did this the last time around. No idea why, but I guess we just have to hope they bring it back up and let us vote multiple times.