PC Gaming News
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Quote Originally Posted by Konig Des Todes View Post
    Or a wait and never see. Anet seems to have forgotten about Menzies and Dhuum.

They might make an appearance in one of the three books coming out that take place between Eye of the North and GW2.
    Well, they may have been reserving the both of them for now...who knows, maybe the next game will have Menzies actually obtaining the position he seeks and destroying his brother.

I doubt it, but the way they have it leaves open the option of altering the Gods at will...and the entire world to reflect upon that. Personally...I like that, evil Gods can always obtain ascension at any time...and new faces of good nature as well.

Next game=GW2

GW2=Ancient Dragons are enemies.

If something happens with Dhuum/Menzies, it will be either in the books or in GW1 content additions like when Sorrow's Furnace was added (they added an entire explorable area *Grenth's Footprint*, a dungeon, an entire series of repeatable quests, several greens, and the all too good but sadly not repeatable Titan Quests in that update).

There won't be a "next game" for GW1, and GW2 will probably have Dhuum and Menzies in the background if at all - again.

There is another huge difference between kormir and abbadon, wich seem interesting to me.
    Abbadon had 6 eyes while kormir is blind.
    If i can write an analogy from dragonlance legends, crysania saied something like: now that I'm blind i can see clearer.

Quote Originally Posted by Konig Des Todes View Post
    Next game=GW2

GW2=Ancient Dragons are enemies.

If something happens with Dhuum/Menzies, it will be either in the books or in GW1 content additions like when Sorrow's Furnace was added (they added an entire explorable area *Grenth's Footprint*, a dungeon, an entire series of repeatable quests, several greens, and the all too good but sadly not repeatable Titan Quests in that update).

There won't be a "next game" for GW1, and GW2 will probably have Dhuum and Menzies in the background if at all - again.
    That's what I meant, Dhumm and Menzies in GW2 in the background.

I could have sworn the Asuran quest series in EotN, ending with the Cryptic Message, hinted that the gods will have some role in GW2.

"An offering to those who seek"
    "Beyond the mists beyond the dreams"
    "On distant shores of a land unwaking"
    "Answers there lie in waiting"

Not precisely. It's rather vague, so it could refer to many things.