PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    MS Explorer crashes!

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7108835.stm

    Talk about an ill-omened name...

  2. #2
    Pardon me for the hijack, but if anyone actually wondered why I consider Micro$oft "Teh EBIL!!", this article might help:
    A Little Laptop With Big Ambitions
    How a Computer for the Poor Got Stomped by Tech Giants


    Easier-read article by The Inquirer here.

  3. #3
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10K Posts1,000 Posts
    The Pointless's Avatar
    Server

    Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

    Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Posts

    10,730
    Feannag was on about a ship...

  4. #4
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    shawn's Avatar
    Server

    Jade Quarry
    Guild

    Dii/BPA
    Posts

    10,591
    Yes, a ship called the MS Explorer.
    You can't seriously tell me you didn't pick up on that.

  5. #5
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10K Posts1,000 Posts
    The Pointless's Avatar
    Server

    Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

    Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Posts

    10,730
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn the divine View Post
    Yes, a ship called the MS Explorer.
    You can't seriously tell me you didn't pick up on that.
    Yes I did, but seriously... what was the point in the thread hijack?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pointless View Post
    Yes I did, but seriously... what was the point in the thread hijack?
    Just wanted to toss the article in, really. I read about the Explorer last week.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    Pardon me for the hijack, but if anyone actually wondered why I consider Micro$oft "Teh EBIL!!", this article might help:
    A Little Laptop With Big Ambitions
    How a Computer for the Poor Got Stomped by Tech Giants


    Easier-read article by The Inquirer here.
    I don't see the problem, the kids get their laptops. As I recall, that was the original point.

  8. #8
    And here all I was trying to do was give people a laugh about a boat...

  9. #9
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    shawn's Avatar
    Server

    Jade Quarry
    Guild

    Dii/BPA
    Posts

    10,591
    Anyone have any Titanic jokes?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Panda View Post
    I don't see the problem, the kids get their laptops. As I recall, that was the original point.
    Actually, they don't. Wintel squashed the early adoption efforts, in order that they never have to worry about it being competition in the future. Worldwide kiddies get screwed, because BillG and Intel never has to lower prices elsewhere to be competitive.

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off