PC Gaming News

help: anyone buy the PVP-ONLY card?

i want to buy the PVP-ONLY card.but i am the foreigner,i must let my american friend buy for me,

now i have a question,if he use he own account into the game-store to buy the card,whether the cd-KEY fill into he account directly or the CD-KEY he could get and write down to me ?

anyone who have the 14days' playing CD-KEY,will you please leave it to me?thanks very much

If he uses his account in the store, the code will be automatically applied to this account and you won't be able to use it. So no, he can't just do that and give you the key.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiiane View Post
    If he uses his account in the store, the code will be automatically applied to this account and you won't be able to use it. So no, he can't just do that and give you the key.
    sorry..my english is poor ,i can't get your meaning clearly:(

i can get the CD-K or not?

OK,i know ,he can't give me the CD-K.but i wonder how can a new player get the only PVP-ONLY CD-K?Because the new one donesn't have any account which have the rights to enter into the game-store

If your friend wants to give you a CD key for a PvP-only pack he will need to make a new PlayNC/NCSoft account for himself, because the key will automatically be added to the account that's used to buy it. He can give you the details for the new PlayNC/NCSoft account once he's made it, and you will get the key that way.

I hope you understood that OK.

Purchases made via the in-game store apply the CD-Key to the account that is logged on when the purchase is made. You cannot purchase a key via the in-game store for another account.

Dont bother getting the PvP only, Buy Prophicies (The first campaign), It gives you access to the PvP arenas, and its a lot cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Smartypants View Post
    If your friend wants to give you a CD key for a PvP-only pack he will need to make a new PlayNC/NCSoft account for himself, because the key will automatically be added to the account that's used to buy it. He can give you the details for the new PlayNC/NCSoft account once he's made it, and you will get the key that way.

I hope you understood that OK.
    thank you very much,i know clearly

our guild is planing to move to the american server because the guild wars in our country does not connect to the world server :(,our guild memberd does not have any useful account

we only to play GVG,so i need help, anyone who has the 14day's playing CD-K,will you please send to me with my deeply appreciation!^_^