PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1013 Health? How on earth did i do this?

I was to wondered to think about, but smart enough to make a screenshot.
    I really wonder how i did this, as you can see i don't have any unusual Spells on me. Can someone enlighten me on that one?

Symbiosis

Symbiosis
    From Guild Wars Wiki
    Jump to: navigation, search

Symbiosis

From official wiki:
    Image:Symbiosis.jpg

* 5 Energy
    * 5 Activation
    * 60 Recharge

Campaign
    Prophecies
    Profession
    Ranger
    Attribute
    Beast Mastery
    Type
    Nature ritual

Nature Ritual. Create a level 1...8...10 Spirit. For each Enchantment on a non-Spirit creature within range, that creature has +27...125...150 maximum Health. This Spirit dies after 30...126...150 seconds.

ok, that would make it +158 Health. Still i don't have any Vigor Runes on that character since i went to EotN with level 10. I think she had a base health of 415 (or something like that).
    Do the Symbiosis-Spirits stack Health-Upgrades?
    I am still wondering ...

Well you have 3 enchants on you and it applies to each enchant. so that is an extra 450 right there.

Thanks for clearing that up!
    *thumbs up*

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    It's a combination of three things.

Vital Boon, the dervish enchantment that adds health. Symbiosis, the ranger nature ritual spirit thingum that adds health per enchantment. And Journey to the North, the special Eye of the North effect for characters less than level 20.

With Journey to the North, your base health is 480, not 415. Although I don't know how dervish armor (which adds health by itself) is dealt with.

And I'll just mention that you can also hover your mouse over the effect icons (the ones at the top left of the screen) to see what each one does. Or at the very least, see the name of it so you can look it up later -- some descriptions are far too long to read while you're busy fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by nkuvu View Post
    With Journey to the North, your base health is 480, not 415. Although I don't know how dervish armor (which adds health by itself) is dealt with.
    All dervish robes have +25 HP on them, regardless of level. They also probably had 9 in the attribute of vital boon from the "Journey North" effect, further boosting health.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drec Sutal View Post
    All dervish robes have +25 HP on them, regardless of level.
    I know, but the Journey to the North attributes are not altered by runes on the armor -- so I don't know if it's altered by base armor bonuses, either.

You can get way more then that. Trust me. ;)