PC Gaming News
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    I've got a guildy with a completely full materials storage. All legit.

Early day Tombs players made TONS selling sigils and other rare skins. My guild leader dropped a r8 15^50 crystalline in fall 05.

I had a friend who was in the first guild to own cavalon. Farmed zodiac stuff and made millions.

When Zaishen keys were 5k, there were GvGers with 2000 reward points. Which is 2 million gold.
    IGN: Ranger Nietzsche
    Officer of 치 The Spearmen 치 [치치치치]
    NPC: Nichi the Ranger. Location: Halls of Chokhin. More responsive to flames than me.

I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by David Holtzman View Post
    What, of course you can make that much. Over time, I've probably made that much myself through keys and sigils and other rare stuff I've picked up. And I am notoriously unlucky when it comes to drops. Someone who corners a market (like after the price resets) could make that much in a day. Someone who decides to play the market all day could do that too. I've known some people who really enjoyed that and they can't even hold the ectos anymore.
    Keyword here is "over time". For one playing for almost 3 years, I would not disagree that one can make over 20 mln in cash & kind. However, how many of us actually saved them to buy a minipet? The thing is you don't. And if you are going to tell me this person who is buying a minipet for 20 mln gold does not have other exotics on his account, it will be quite hard to believe too. Because, people who do this, don't just buy one but, go for multiple.

Anyhow, sorry for derailing the topic.
    Vela - IGN: Vela Iviana [Club]

Where man in all his truest glory lives,
    And nature's face is exquisitely sweet;
    For those fair climes I heave impatient sigh,
    There let me live and there let me die.

Took me three days to make 3 mil off zkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Vela View Post
    Keyword here is "over time". For one playing for almost 3 years, I would not disagree that one can make over 20 mln in cash & kind. However, how many of us actually saved them to buy a minipet?
    I made my money over time sure, but I also spent it on aesthetics for myself that have no return. If I had say spent my 20M on ectos when they were low and sold when they were high, then I'd have 30M. And I could buy weapons cheaply and sell them for more, and so on. There's a hundred ways I could turn that much starting capital into far more, I just don't personally care to. There are people who do though, and for them they want these ultra expensive rare whatever. Remember that these insane prices are a combined factor of what the sellers demand and what the market can bear.

GWOnline.Net Member
    yeah, GvG has been down...sometimes, we have to wait for 15 minutes or so to finally get an opponent...How I wish anet would do something about it. I understand there are cool prizes for top guilds, but how about the rest of the guilds out there with no rank? Some of us are usually playing for fun and not as competitive as we would like to due to rl activities...however, when winning a match, it'll be cool if we could also get some kind of a fame that'll help us earn a cool emote...I really love the emote you cld earn n HA...however, I love GvG...and GvG involves more on thinking and not just killing! ;)