PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    if thats all your going to add, why the **** are you still here?
    it's a public forum ain't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrum View Post
    Not in the slightest bit. Wherever did you get that silly idea from?

Quote Originally Posted by shardfenix View Post
    I'm glad there are no more real world prizes. Now, terrible player's don't get new video cards for cheating.
    lol. Chop Chop, Awowa, Yue are quite terrible; hmm, Sun did rise in the east today and temperature was also normal. What caused sudden brain malfunction, I wonder. At the very least they are far better players than the lot and, of darn course, better than me. So, they can receive ATI cards for their NVIDIA rigs.

Seriously, if you wanna trash anyone for no apparent good enough reason, HA iD1 local chat is the perfect place to do it.

It would be good if they hosted sealed play for top class PvP and secluded that domain with real world prizes. Why let every Tom, Dick and Harry take a shot at it when they don't even qualify to that level? Just adds frustration to both sides, I guess.
    Vela - IGN: Vela Iviana [Club]

Where man in all his truest glory lives,
    And nature's face is exquisitely sweet;
    For those fair climes I heave impatient sigh,
    There let me live and there let me die.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrum View Post
    this barely warrants a response, if you going to pull a bull**** card like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yue View Post
    GW pvp will officially be dead after April.
    If only prizes drive a game, it's dead anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Vela View Post

It would be good if they hosted sealed play for top class PvP and secluded that domain with real world prizes. Why let every Tom, Dick and Harry take a shot at it when they don't even qualify to that level? Just adds frustration to both sides, I guess.

There's nothing wrong with having tournaments be open really. It gives lower ranked guilds and chance at a trim and also the opportunity to play against better teams to build experience, and also gives better teams a few free wins to buff their swiss win/loss ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by selber View Post
    If only prizes drive a game, it's dead anyways.
    Eh, i have to agree with that, but the more and more i discuss this the more im thinking people will still play, with or without prizes.

GWOnline.Net Member
    So the real question in my mind is: GW2 may-june release?

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirt View Post
    So the real question in my mind is: GW2 may-june release?
    august beta tbh.

GWOnline.Net Member
    I gotta ask, your posts are always a little non-understandable, but do you work for Anet or know someone on the inside? If not, don't just say random dates, it confuses the masses.