PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    GWOnline.Net Member

(Almost) Full ele party

Ok, I was having breakfest this morning (well, it was over 12 actually..), and I suddenly an idea came plopping in:

How 'bout a full ele team, with 6 ele's, 1 monk and 1 BiP necro? With almost only AoE damage?

Ele #1: Earth Tank. E/D, with Mystic Regenation, Obsidian Flesh, Armor of Earth and stuff like that. + one AoE spell, like Eruption.
    Ele #2: Water ele. E/x. With snaring AoE spells.
    Ele #3: Fire Ele. E/x. With AoE fire - SF, or Savannah Heat -
    Ele #4: Fire Ele. Same as above
    Ele #5: Earth Ele, with stuff like Dragon's Stomp, plus some wards.
    Ele #6: Air Ele. Air-Spiker, and blindbot.

Necro: Well, normal BiP, with some corpse-explotion spells (Well of Blood).
    Monk: Dunno what build.

It's a risky idea, I know. It fully depends on the aggro of the Ele tank. He should have low health, so the monsters would automatically attack him. But this stuff causes Area of Effect damage with a big "D".

I have no freaking idea if it's gonna work, so critize it please. And no flaming, s'il vous plait.

I've done all dungeons with H/H(except duncans) :
    6 ele's(me + 3heroes) 2 extra hench ele's and 2 monks. It's fun, i did have a different set-up then the one you mentioned but it is rewarding play.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran6 months registered1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    If you can get 6 Ele's together, having 6 Searing Flames Ele's and 2 monks will own almost everything.

Quote Originally Posted by seamussheridan View Post
    If you can get 6 Ele's together, having 6 Searing Flames Ele's and 2 monks will own almost everything.
    Except destroyers or anything with Frigid Armour.

In other words, it'll steamroll most things.
    Scott the Green, W/X | Scott the Happy, N/R,Me | Scott the Inept, Me/X | Scott the Farseeing, Rt/N,E | Scott the Hurt, Mo/A
    Scott the Physical, E/Me | Scott the Clumsy, A/E | Scott the Pacifist, D/Mo | Scott the Aimless, R/P | Scott the Quiet, P/N
    Scott the Burdened, mule | Sorka Nordentaller, female mesmer who doesn't match the naming scheme

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seamussheridan View Post
    Hmm.. the more "difficult" area's might be a problem without a tank.. And that's what I was talking 'bout. Normal PvE area's can be done with the most "orginal" and stupid builds, but the more difficult area's are more interesting.

Well. I want to try this out, so any peeps who are willing to help me out? :D

Quote Originally Posted by chirthain View Post
    Hmm.. the more "difficult" area's might be a problem without a tank.. And that's what I was talking 'bout. Normal PvE area's can be done with the most "orginal" and stupid builds, but the more difficult area's are more interesting.

Well. I want to try this out, so any peeps who are willing to help me out? :D
    All mesmer team can finish end-game areas, so it's safe to say full ele teams can too. Just play to your strengths and nuke.
    http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forum...d.php?t=409201 (mesmer things completed)

I'd love to help but my ele hasn't really gotten anywhere in the game yet, sorry.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Akirai Annuvil View Post
    All mesmer team can finish end-game areas, so it's safe to say full ele teams can too. Just play to your strengths and nuke.
    http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forum...d.php?t=409201 (mesmer things completed)

I'd love to help but my ele hasn't really gotten anywhere in the game yet, sorry.
    I'm against that idea, since I don't even have an ele :P

GWOnline.Net Member
    Hmm.. well, any ele's who want to try this out?

I will, give me a shout anytime

ing: horridly nerfed or l Sebanic l

Or me, pm me when your online

IGN: Ainur Mau