PC Gaming News
    GWOnline.Net Member

Movie Idea Thread!

ok well seeing as alot of people can make movies and alot of people want to be in movies theres only one problem... what kind of movie should you do? right?? everyone wants to make one but what about.... use this thread to post ideas for movies...

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    Since digital animation is up to par. I would like to see Brian Jacque's 'Redwall' Series made into movies. I would at least make them PG-13 with a serious take (still keeping the good stuff he puts in the series, but not as friendly and innocent as the cartoon versions).

I'd love to see "Darkling Hills" and "Calling Up the Fire", both by Lori Martin, as movies.

Or I'll do em myself one day :)

Another thing is, I'd like to do a machinima version of some classic novels, like "Alice in Wonderland" or "Ivanhoe." And many others.

Since I'm betting 300 has been done to death, raised as a bone horror, then killed again, I'd like to see Borat or Superbad ^^ That is, of course, you're talking about Guild Wars based things. Otherwise, I'm not really fit to post here >_>