PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Hell, I'd give out tactics for 100k. If you're not top100 already you won't know the difference when it comes to my terrible tactics and gameplay, and it'd be 1/5th the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn the divine View Post
    Hell, I'd give out tactics for 100k. If you're not top100 already you won't know the difference when it comes to my terrible tactics and gameplay, and it'd be 1/5th the cost.
    NOW that's an honest and sound advice. Haha.
    Vela - IGN: Vela Iviana [Club]

Where man in all his truest glory lives,
    And nature's face is exquisitely sweet;
    For those fair climes I heave impatient sigh,
    There let me live and there let me die.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raspberry jam View Post
    2) Pay some good GvGer 500k to guest in a few matches, and have him lead your team and explain tactics and stuff
    LOL! I guess that is 1 way of a pvp-only player to earn an honest buck!

I should start a consultancy service and outsource the contracts to the L33T! $$$ Anybody interested? I only charge 10% finders fee

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Railin View Post
    In low level gvg, play thumpway. In high level, play some overpowered spike like bloodspike. You'll get at least some wins with this strategy.
    you. are an idiot.

@op:
    dont run gimmicks, etc.
    be communicative, so many teams fail because of terribad communication
    understand positioning
    understand your team
    **if the team sucks, dont play with them. dieing is not sucking. beign literally at the stand when the rest of the team ahs been pushed baack to your hall is sucking.

Quote Originally Posted by rexkenley View Post
    I should start a consultancy service and outsource the contracts to the L33T! $$$ Anybody interested? I only charge 10% finders fee
    I would definitely pay a 10% finders fee for that kinda money.

getting Repair Kit to lead our team for a while worked good for us
    IGN: Ranger Nietzsche
    Officer of 치 The Spearmen 치 [치치치치]
    NPC: Nichi the Ranger. Location: Halls of Chokhin. More responsive to flames than me.

I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance. - Friedrich Nietzsche

500k is alot to get for yelling at people.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn the divine View Post
    I'll pay you 10k to eve drop on your AT vent channel.

I remember to have read some thread about voice communication, I been on balanced teams on vent multiple times, I called some r-spike and IV spikes (I admit, in HA, but read on, it's besides my point ), but all with rather inexperienced people. I wonder if any of the people in high ranked guilds ever recorded their voice chat sessions. It would be interesting to hear, because apart from 'ressing #', 'dazed on 7', 'draw 7' and someone who calls a spike I never heard much more during battle so far. Maybe an occasional shout like, 'get their caller' or 'kill natures renewal and tranquility', I assume there is one guy who directs all, like u go kill that spirit, pressure this target, spike, wand their trapper, whatever. I'm curious what a voice chat in a high ranked guild sounds like

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced View Post
    I remember to have read some thread about voice communication, I been on balanced teams on vent multiple times, I called some r-spike and IV spikes (I admit, in HA, but read on, it's besides my point ), but all with rather inexperienced people. I wonder if any of the people in high ranked guilds ever recorded their voice chat sessions. It would be interesting to hear, because apart from 'ressing #', 'dazed on 7', 'draw 7' and someone who calls a spike I never heard much more during battle so far. Maybe an occasional shout like, 'get their caller' or 'kill natures renewal and tranquility', I assume there is one guy who directs all, like u go kill that spirit, pressure this target, spike, wand their trapper, whatever. I'm curious what a voice chat in a high ranked guild sounds like
    vent recordings are crawling all over the QQ forums. unfortunately i have yet to be proactive enough to figure out how to play them.