PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Forum Name: Tyrus FTW
    Primary Character Name: Tyrus The Barbarian
    Region: EU
    Usual Playtimes: between 12pm - 12am, depending on the day.

I've been playing Guild Wars for over 3 years, I got it about a week after its release and after a long break (16 months) I have returned to the game. I took a long break because at that time, I was focused on PvP and the guild I was in disbanded after a series of dramatic discussions. I decided I'd had enough of the drama and quit playing all together, maybe coming on once or twice to see if any of my old friends were still playing. They weren't.

Upon returning I reunited myself with an old friend who had recently taken up the game again. I joined his guild (I am currently still in this guild) however his main focus, and thus the focus of the guild is HA. I believed this to be what I wanted but after several weeks of HA I am sick to death of it, and I want to work on my PvE titles and my HoM. I've tried plodding on with just heros (as none of my guild are interested) but its just boring, i've never been a fan of pugging hence im here looking for a new guild that has the same goals and interests as myself.

I, myself am 21. I am currently a student of IT at Wolverhampton (originally from Northants). I am also a member of the [DumB] counter-strike community.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I'm currently at work, but I'll send an invite when I get back home. Sounds like you'll be a good addition to the group, as we have a few title-hunters (myself included).

Once you're in, feel free to use the alliance chat to find people to group up with.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

GWOnline.Net Member
    If you can send me a PM before you send the invite, that would be great. Id like to explain to my mate (also leader of my current guild) why im leaving before I join another guild.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Sure, it's a nice gesture. It's always nice to keep current friends even when changing Guilds.

I'll be home in about 5 hours. I'll PM, and send invites until it goes through. Tonight's not my playing night, so I can't stay online too long... gotta spend some time with the family =D
    == Alaris & clone ==

GWOnline.Net Member

Application Rashnaroth

Forum Name: Rashnaroth
    Primary Character Name: Duncan Avery
    Region (Americas, EU, Asia-Pacific) EU (But I play Americas as well, depends on the amount of people)
    Usual Playtimes - Urm, now, because I've finished college, it can be any time from 11am to about midnight GMT
    I'm 18, I've just finished college, I have a lot of free time, and I'm just getting back into guild wars. I had to take a break to deal with uni stuff and finishing college, but now I'm back. I've just had my third year birthday on Duncan (I got a Roaring Ether. Which looks totally bad ***) and I should be getting my third year on my ranger soon.

I'm looking for a friendly, mature, talkative guild, in which I can meet new people, make new friends, and maybe some players to play through EoTN with, as I haven't completed that yet. I haven't completed NF either, but that's cause I promised to play through that with an IRL friend, and I'm right near the end. I've completed Prophecies and Factions, and really enjoyed both.

I think I'd make a fine addition to Dii because I tend to be talkative, I try to make people laugh, and I just try to be a generally nice guy.

Oh, I'm going on holiday on the 24th July till the 7th August. So, if I'm allowed in, maybe I should defer my entry till I get back? If I get in that is heh.
    Last edited by rashnaroth; 23-07-2008 at 16:41.

Application AtomicKitten

Application withdrawn. I looked into a few other offers and think I found one I'd fit best in. Thanks for extending the invitation regardless. :)
    Last edited by AtomicKitten; 23-07-2008 at 20:40.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by rashnaroth View Post
    Oh, I'm going on holiday on the 24th July till the 7th August. So, if I'm allowed in, maybe I should defer my entry till I get back? If I get in that is heh.
    I'll send an invite now, and you can accept it now or later. If we notice that you're not active, we'll just delay the trial period until we feel that we know you enough.

You sound like a good candidate and a good fit in our Guild and alliance. Welcome, and feel free to use the alliance chat to find people to group up with.

EDIT: invite sent.
    Last edited by Alaris; 23-07-2008 at 23:52.
    == Alaris & clone ==

GWOnline.Net Member
    I'm home now, and will be accepting your invite very shortly.

Thanks very much for the opportunity! :)

Forum Name: Roffles Mclollers

Primary Character Name: Krylon the Strong

Region (Americas, EU, Asia-Pacific): Americas

Usual Playtimes: I have a few weeks of summer left, so I'll be on during the day when I can, and every night from ~9-2. I'll be back at college after that, and probably won't be on as much during the day, but will keep the night playing the same.

I've played GW since 2 months after it's release. Finished Prophecies and Factions, currently finishing NF and working on EotN. I took a few months off after playing so much, but I'm back and plan on staying :). I usually stick to PvE, but have played enough to get to close to r3 in HoH and get a few glad points in RA and TA, so if you need someone for a PvP match, I'm up for it. Lately I've been working on getting through EotN and title hunting, so any PvE help needed I'm up for it. Mainly I'm looking to get into a guild that is relaxed but willing to help (and accept help) if needed, and Dii sounds perfect.

Hope to see you around,
    Roffles

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I tried to send an invite, but no character of that name exists apparently.

Can you please give me another ign to invite.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Roffles Mclollers View Post
    Forum Name: Roffles Mclollers

Primary Character Name: Krylon the Strong

Region (Americas, EU, Asia-Pacific): Americas

Usual Playtimes: I have a few weeks of summer left, so I'll be on during the day when I can, and every night from ~9-2. I'll be back at college after that, and probably won't be on as much during the day, but will keep the night playing the same.

I've played GW since 2 months after it's release. Finished Prophecies and Factions, currently finishing NF and working on EotN. I took a few months off after playing so much, but I'm back and plan on staying :). I usually stick to PvE, but have played enough to get to close to r3 in HoH and get a few glad points in RA and TA, so if you need someone for a PvP match, I'm up for it. Lately I've been working on getting through EotN and title hunting, so any PvE help needed I'm up for it. Mainly I'm looking to get into a guild that is relaxed but willing to help (and accept help) if needed, and Dii sounds perfect.

Hope to see you around,
    Roffles