PC Gaming News
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Forum name : phyooz
    Primary Character Name : Poop Stewart
    Region : East Coast
    Usual Playtime : A couple nights during the week, a few hours every Saturday and Sunday

I'm an adult who loves helping people out and just having fun. An invite would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

phyooz. Your invite has been sent. Feel free to use alliance chat for help or just to make friends. I look forward to seeing you in game although I'm on the west coast.

Forum name : threepointonefour
    Primary Character Name : Lazuli Long
    Region : North America
    Usual Playtime : Evenings when I'm not working

hi,
    I'm 21 years old and live in Minnesota. I have been playing since release off an on. Looking to get back into a guild now. I have a monk, rit, warrior, ranger, assassin for pve characters.

GWOnline.Net Member

Application Jinetikz

Forum Name: Jinetikz
    Primary Character Name: Gy Jinetikz
    Region (Americas, EU, Asia-Pacific): Americas, GMT -8 (Pacific)
    Usual Playtimes: Whenever Im not busy usually. So probably around 4-6pm weekdays, all day saturday, and 2-4pm sunday.

Been playing for a few months now, highest lvl 18, but in the past couple weeks, I've been stepping it into high gear. Especially now, with my xbox broke and all.
    Now that my friends have been busy with school and stuff, guild wars just hasnt been the same. But I think that Id find having a guild quite delightful, and I think with a guild, I could become knowledgeable of the game since I dont know all the high end pro stuff.
    So after reading the descriptions of The Order of Dii, I became interested. So it would be an honor to be a part of this guild. =]

Lazuli and jinetikz, your invites are sent. Look forward to seeing you in guild and alliance chat, also in game!

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class100 Posts10 PostsVeteran1000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

The Order of Dii

Application jdoggivjc

Forum Name: jdoggivjc
    Primary Character Name: Lady Emmaleigh (lvl 20 Me/E), although I tinker around a lot with Lady Erin Marshall (lvl 15 W/Mo - which will be changing as soon as I ascend ) and Miss Saraleigh (lvl 14 Rt/N)
    Region: Americas
    Usual Playtimes M-F 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm US Central, weekends on and off throughout the day

I've been playing Guild Wars since late August as a much-needed change of pace from Diablo II (yeah, I know, blasphemy, but I've been playing it almost non-stop since it was released). I got my start in role-playing games when a couple of college friends got me playing the original Diablo, and continued when Diablo II came out. How I ever got DII to run on my old PC (200 mHz Pentium, 64 MB RAM, and pathetic video and sound cards that was affectionately called the "Packard-Hell" ) I'll never know, but it did run. Played DII almost not-stop, mostly solo.

I am 30 years old, graduated from Iowa State University 5 years ago, and am 6 months from my MBA. I will be a father for the first time any day now (and we know it's taking after me because it's just as stubborn and incooperative as me ). I am also a full-time civilian employee for the Army.

I am a casual player who's more into the game for the lore, as a stress-reliever and escape from my daily life (which you've read above), and most importantly for the fun of it. I don't take the game too seriously (although my encounters with Alesia are enough to tick even me off ) and am more experimental with my builds. I do kind of get annoyed by those that feel the need to lambaste others because they feel a person's idea of a particular build is crap. Are there wrong ways to build a character? Sure - but people aren't idiots just because they want to experiment with a "bad" build and shouldn't be treated as such.

I am the leader of a one-man guild called CycloneFanatic (CF). It was an attempt to get some of my Iowa State friends into playing GW, and it failed miserably, and continued the guild just to keep the cape on my back. However, I'm tired of running a guild with no friends and no real benefits and am willing to end the guild if I can get into a good one

GWOnline.Net Member

guild application

Forum Name: warsongg
    Character Name:Bloody wolff
    Region: America-Eastern time
    Playing Time: Im a hardcore gamer..soooo any chance i get

greetings, Im a newcomer to thats looking for a guild thats willing to show me the ropes, and have fun in the process. I would like to do both pve and pvp. im a friendly guy thats always willing to help.

Could I bother you for your age Warsongg and jdoggivjc your part of another guild so I could not send invite.
    Last edited by yobam; 05-01-2009 at 22:27.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class100 Posts10 PostsVeteran1000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

The Order of Dii
    Quote Originally Posted by yobam View Post
    Could I bother you for your age Warsongg and jdoggivjc your part of another guild so I could not send invite.
    I just killed my guild, I should be open for an invite now.

Thanks

Invite sent jdoggivjc. Looking forward to seeing you in game and alliance chat, although I'm on the west coast so may not see you.