PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tama View Post
    Forum Name: Tama
    Primary Character Name: Miina Hellsing
    Region (Americas, EU, Asia-Pacific): USA
    Usual Playtimes: Eastern Time Zone ~7pm-12am, longer on weekends.
    Invite sent. Welcome to Dii.

Forum Name: Arathil of Sunshine

Primary Character Name: There are a few, but the one I'm working on the most currently is the one of my forum name, Arathil of Sunshine.

Region: EU

Usual Playtimes: GMT: Depends on the time of year. Now it's summer, out of college, I'm playing a lot more than I do through term, but usually 1-2 hours a few nights in the week, and a little bit more on weekends.

About Me (GW): I've played for 3 years now, and I've resided in the same guild that I was invited in all that time ago. Through its ups and downs, I've realised that the most fun I had was through teamwork between players, discussing anything in Guild Chat, and considering my fellow guildies more than just other players, but as friends. That aspect of Guild Wars has been lost for a long time, due to the overall inactivity, and I think that Dii could offer this again: I'm always up to help people and participate in.. anything really. I realise I'm slightly below the age requirement, but I hope The Order think I am mature enough to be considered.

About Me (RL): I generally go by "Jc" in the real world, my initials. I'm a 17 year old student from South Wales. Besides Guild Wars, I'm an avid musician, a guitarist. I love listening, writing, and playing many different kinds of music. I also teach guitar too. I also like singing a little bit, but haven't quite developed my voice as well as my guitar playing. ;p

I think that's about it now! I hope that you guys think I'm a suitable candidate for the guild.

Thanks for the opportunity,
    Jc // Arathil of Sunshine

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arathil of Sunshine View Post
    I realise I'm slightly below the age requirement, but I hope The Order think I am mature enough to be considered.
    I'll talk to other members of the Guild, and see how strict we are about that rule. How close to your 18th birthday are you?

It's hard to make a judgment about maturity without knowing you personally, which is why we tend to go by age. Not that age is that good of an indicator, if you ask me!
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    I'll talk to other members of the Guild, and see how strict we are about that rule. How close to your 18th birthday are you?

It's hard to make a judgment about maturity without knowing you personally, which is why we tend to go by age. Not that age is that good of an indicator, if you ask me!
    I'm 18 in October. I can understand the age thing if that's a problem, but it's not particularly far away until I'm 18 anyway. Fingers crossed, hopefully my age won't affect anyone's decision. :)

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arathil of Sunshine View Post
    I'm 18 in October. I can understand the age thing if that's a problem, but it's not particularly far away until I'm 18 anyway. Fingers crossed, hopefully my age won't affect anyone's decision. :)
    Welcome to the guild.

Hmmm sounds interesting, but before I apply, does your guild participate in GvG, HA and TA?

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by kamishiro View Post
    Hmmm sounds interesting, but before I apply, does your guild participate in GvG, HA and TA?
    Back when we first started 3 years ago, we had a pretty good GvG group, but we've slowly drifted more over to the PvE side of things. We have members interested in those sorts of things, and we're in an alliance with people who enjoy PvP also, so if that's your thing you shouldn't have too much trouble finding people to join.

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]

Application Domethilde Du Lac

I accepted an offer from [TRUE] so please disregard this post. I guess I'll still see Dii in the alliance.
    Last edited by Domitilde; 20-07-2008 at 18:33.

Forum Name: Eranthe
    Primary Character Name: Eris Lockhart
    Region (Americas, EU, Asia-Pacific): Americas
    Usual Playtimes: 8pm-12am pacific time

I've played GW for 2 years, but I took a long break from the game to finish my school. I've played a lot pvp in GW with my last guild, they disband after made into top 150 in guild ladder.
    Right now i would really like to play more PvE, and it would be much more fun to play with guild mates. I am looking for a casual and friendly guild to join, by reading the descriptions, I believe this is the guild for me. by the way I am 22 years old IRL, hope that would pass the age requirement :P i'm really looking forward to have the opportunity to play with you guys!
    Last edited by eranthe; 21-07-2008 at 05:58.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Invite sent!

Welcome aboard!

And feel free to use the alliance chat to find people to play with.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about