PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Forum name: ZorroZ
    Primary Character Name: Paramecium Aurelia
    Region: EU (Switzerland)
    Usual Playtimes: I don't have defined playtimes off the weekend. But at the weekend I try to be online regularly.

What kind of guild I'm looking for: OK, my guild-background is pretty dark. The last year(s) I spent in a little and more or less inactive guild with friends. What I seach is a community, a guild, which should be a familiar environment to master challanges like dungeons, (elite) missions, ect. These challanges I search primarily in PvE.

So I hope to meet nice people, from which I can learn and I can exchange experience. I like your guild structure because it sounds like you're internationally mixed and social. So I'd be happy about an invitation.

Greets, ZorroZ

Application Nova Nessa

Forum Name => Nova Nessa
    Primary Character Name => Nova Nessa
    Region => Europe
    Usual Playtimes =>
    Week : Sometimes in the morning, next week in the afternoon. Depends on what shift I have at work.
    Weekend : Mostly online all the time, unless I go to a car meeting or F1 on the TV.

My real name is Mike, 23 years young ( or old ) and I work as a printer. I have been playing Guild Wars almost from day 1. It didnt arrive in the shop on time...
    I have been playingalot on my elementalist, and now I'm trying out the other proffesions. I first joined the guild of the game comminuty I was in for 5 years. But they stopped playing, then I joined another guild wich I just left because I lost the 'home' feeling...
    I finnished all 4 campaigns several times, done UW FoW Doa etc
    Now I'm working on title's and helping people out whenever I can.

But we are 2 people that want to join you so here come Neeka

Forum Name => Not registerd
    Primary Character Name => Neeka Sealand
    Region => Europe
    Usual Playtimes => Online most of the day but mostly afk for work. On weekends most of the day.

Real name is Mette, she is 33 and from Denmark.
    She plays with an Elementalist and did all 4 campaigns.
    She did this also on her other characters. Also did UW, foW Doa etc. If you want to know more PM her ingame.

Mette and me play alot together, so we are a package deal ;)

Mike

GWOnline.Net Member
    Forum Name: Cororer
    Primary Character Name: Cale Wo
    Region: Americas (SC)
    Usual Playtimes: I don't really have usual times, but I try to play once a day or so; I'm usually on around 9-12 EST on weekdays and sometimes earlier depending on the situation.

I'm Cale, and basically I've had GW: Factions for over two years. I've played off-and-on during that time and recently got back into the game with my free time. I'm 18 and attend USC.
    When I started playing a few friends and I had a little guild where we'd play together, but they've all quit and were never really interested in the game as I was.

I only have Factions, which I've finally beaten using henchmen throughout the majority of the game. My primary character is a fire elementalist/nuker. I've been wanting to get another GW game recently, but I'm one of those people who likes to experience everything in a game before moving on to another.

As such, I've been reading up on UW, FoW, Urgoz, etc recently and have been wanting to learn and try them out, as well as reading up on title tracks (recently I've been going back over old areas making sure I mapped it all). I've played other online games with similar guild/alliance structures where the players were older and I really enjoyed the experience and friendships made with them. Though I don't play those games any more I still communicate with a lot of them frequently.

My guild search brought me here, and after reading about your guild I was motivated to apply. I'm looking for a mature guild in which I can learn to and participate in the elite missions of the game. I do not want a guild where there is a faction requirement or required times I must be on.
    I hope that you'll give me the opportunity to learn. :)

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Nova and Cororer,

Your invite has been sent.

Welcome to the fun!

Don't be shy about using alliance chat. We have a lot of awesome people in this alliance.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Update: I added a FAQ section to the original post, it's worth checking out.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

GWOnline.Net Member
    Forum Name - ManduChu
    Primary Character Name - Mandu Chu
    Region - USA (West Coast)
    Usual Playtimes - A few hours everday during the couple hours of freetime I get most days. :]

I'm Andrew, I usually go by Andy, or I also go by Mandu. I have Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall currently. I've been playing someone on and off, and one of the main reasons being "just not having anyone to play with". So Far I have only beaten the Faction campaign, and soon I'll be finished with the Nightfall campaign.

Recently I've been looking into getting back into playing, but with noone to play with, I always lose motivation to start again. Obviously my solution to this, was find a guild, which also proved to be a challenge. After time, I found this thread and read a little into this guild. I've always wanted to find a communitive guild with mature players.

Sadly, in all honesty, I'm only 17 and turning 18 in April next year. Hopefully my age will be overlooked and I will be accepted, in which I'd be overjoyed afterwards. :] Anyhow, less about my game experience and into a bit more about myself. I live in Las Vegas and I am currently only a senior in highschool. My true love and passion goes into dancing, in which more specifically "B-boying". For those who don't know what a "B-boy" is, it basically is also known as a breakdancer. :D Other then that, I also do hip-hop, a little bit a popping, and I actually do a couple Ballroom dances too. :]

I would like to thank you for taking the time to look over my application, and hopefully considering me as a new guild member. :]
    Last edited by ManduChu; 26-11-2008 at 15:28.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Hi Mandu Chu,

I tried to send you an invite. You are currently in a Guild, so you would need to leave it first. Let me know, and I will send another invite.

The age is more to ensure maturity, respect, etc. Given your birthday is relatively soon... I'm willing to give you a try.

So let me know, and I'll re-send that invite.

Cya soon,
    Alaris
    == Alaris & clone ==

GWOnline.Net Member
    Forum Name - Sai Lor
    Primary Character Name - Sai Lor
    Region - North America - Central Time Zone
    Usual Playtimes - A lot of the time, Evenings

I am 21 years old. I have prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, and Eye of the North. Been playing Guild Wars since its release with the exception of a period when I was traveling - started playing again last month and as a result I now need a new guild. I'm interested in pve and pvp - pretty much available for anything.

I enjoy monk the most but have ele, ranger, and warrior in pve. And slots for pvps.

Forum name : Whiskey Farts
    Primary Character Name : Bullseye Brad
    Region : East Coast (Montreal)
    Usual Playtime : Nightime after my kids go to bed. Also during weekends.

Name is Erik. Looking for a good guild to have fun with. I will do anything (PVE, PVP etc...). Only have Prophecies and Factions for now but looking to get other campaigns. I like helping others but I am still rather new to the game (5 months). Yes I am a NEWB, kinda. I have been gettin around the game and have learned much since I purchased it. Have been part of other guilds but too much drama and immaturity. I play the game to have fun and not to create all that unpleasent stuff that is part of the daily grind. So I would like to give you guys a try and see where it leads. If you think I might fit your profile then gimme an invite.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Hi Sai Lor & Whiskey!

Invites sent!

Please get familiar with the rules of conduct, and feel free to use alliance chat to find people to play with!
    == Alaris & clone ==