PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hair+Face Combos

hi

im getting back into playing rit and have decided to start a new one

i wasnt wholly satisfied with my hair+face combo of my previous rit, it made his head look too chunky and weird

and yes i know, maybe im over meticulous, prissy, obsessive etc bout the way my characters look, but i like to take pride if people private whisper me commenting how good my char looks.

anyway getting back to the point, could those with male rits post their hair/hair colour/face combos that they think makes their rit look cool.

and to make this not only non-sexist but helpful for ritualists of the opposite sex, you can post your gorgeous babes here as well

thanks for your time and contributions, im sure they will give me insight into modelling my rit
    Last edited by Mr Snuggles; 31-01-2008 at 23:36.

This is one problem i have, i also like my characters to look good, and iam not a fan of the Chinese look that is in most faces on factions.

But since i love rits, i tryed to pick the least chinese face i could get, and a hair style that looked ok, but when i get my 15k kurzick, iam leaving the hat on so i cant see it but meh.

Well heres my rits face/hair combo. (btw this is on low settings since my computer is going haywire

My personal opinion is that every other hair style for male rits looks terrible except the one with the ponytail or something and other faces are either way to long looking or to chinese (no offence to chinese people )
    Last edited by liamSlayer; 31-01-2008 at 23:55.

I like the hair that's completely covered by the headwrap and the face that's mostly covered by the headwrap, myself.
    Scott the Green, W/X | Scott the Happy, N/R,Me | Scott the Inept, Me/X | Scott the Farseeing, Rt/N,E | Scott the Hurt, Mo/A
    Scott the Physical, E/Me | Scott the Clumsy, A/E | Scott the Pacifist, D/Mo | Scott the Aimless, R/P | Scott the Quiet, P/N
    Scott the Burdened, mule | Sorka Nordentaller, female mesmer who doesn't match the naming scheme

Um, which hair does that? only thing i can think of that covers the whole face is some masks and 15k kurzick mask.

he is being synical lol, liamslayer dont fret urself

i know that most ritualists have their headgear displayed but that doesn't mean u cant have a handsome mug underneath

Bah, lol

And dont call me liamslayer please, lol only picked that since Liam was taken, or you can call me Liam teh cat ^.^ (ive asked numerous times for bella to change my forum name, but i get no reply.

Anyway, i adore 15k kurzick armour for males, will be there tomowwow yey ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by liamSlayer View Post
    Bah, lol

And dont call me liamslayer please, lol only picked that since Liam was taken, or you can call me Liam teh cat ^.^ (ive asked numerous times for bella to change my forum name, but i get no reply.
    i apologise
    i shall remember ur preference for future use

Lol i wasnt shouting at you, just telling <3

And saying 15k kurzick mask is the best for rits ^.^

Yeah, I was just being silly because you can't see the hair or face with your headgear shown.

I think I'm using the same hair as you, Liam.
    Scott the Green, W/X | Scott the Happy, N/R,Me | Scott the Inept, Me/X | Scott the Farseeing, Rt/N,E | Scott the Hurt, Mo/A
    Scott the Physical, E/Me | Scott the Clumsy, A/E | Scott the Pacifist, D/Mo | Scott the Aimless, R/P | Scott the Quiet, P/N
    Scott the Burdened, mule | Sorka Nordentaller, female mesmer who doesn't match the naming scheme

Even though I always have the headpiece turned on I went with these options because he looks mature and wise. It's too bad he's got the kid voice in Nightfall and Eye of the North.