PC Gaming News
Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    TH is not from scratch, as i ve noted, I am at 2049 chests opened, and wisdom at 2529.

Here are the precise numbers for lucky/unlucky:

Luck: 155 573 pts
    Unlucky: 41 621 pts

Oh and if you want exact hours on my mesmer then its: 1868h in (it says) 16 months now. Thats more time than my ele has and she is nearly 3 years old (and not a GWAMM ofc).

I might start title hunting with my monk. Vanquishing will help the kurzick title. I still need to vanquish alot of areas and HM dungeons in eotn on the ranger. So if anyone would like to do any of this stuff when I'm on, give me a shout.

I would love to get those last 5 titles but I would probably have to do sweets, party, wisdom, MotN, and probably lucky. So I will need to find myself a farm run to make alotta gold. Got about 100k in storage waiting for boardwalk for lucky right now. not sure how far that will get me though. Believe I'm r2.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I said "from scratch" because that's what the calculation is based on... and it's based on 600g chests with lockpicks.

TH is a pain. I'll be glad to be finished with it.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    Maybe I should finish TH, Unlucky & Wisdom, then max out Kurzick & Luxon, then mass-produce GWAMMs. With 6 maxed account-wide titles, it'll be easier to produce the GWAMMs.
    I don't need anymore gold titles to create GWAMMs...

You need at least 3 account wide titles.

Protector/Guardian: 7
    Vanquisher: 4
    Title Hunter: 4
    Cartographer: 4
    SS/LB: 2
    EotN titles: 5
    Survivor: 1

If you don't want (or can't have) survivor, you'll need 4 account wide titles...

Lucky/Unlucky and Treasure Hunter go together (or at least, for a large part).

So, that leaves Luxon/Kurzick/Zaishen for farming and Wisdom for buying :D

I only need to max Lucky, and then only gaming titles! (sadly, they all need HM...)
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    I don't need anymore gold titles to create GWAMMs...

You need at least 3 account wide titles.
    I meant that the more account-wide titles I get, the fewer titles I need on a new character to make a new GWAMM. Not that I have much of a need for having multiple GWAMMs. Just fantasizing.

I'm putting a lot of thoughts into what to do after this. And the more I think about it, the more it sounds like I'll need to shell out another 10$ to ANet.

But hey, they deserve it.

== Alaris & clone ==

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Double-posting, but I earned it!

Treasure hunter is FINISHED! Yay! That doesn't bring my to GWAMM just yet though... but I'm glad that this one is done. For a calculated 220 hours of boring running (actually more because of dual-gaming slowing down my speed)...

Oh, and I'm quitting WoW. Now when I talk about WoW, I'll be talking from the perspective of someone who got to lvl 44. Let's just say that WoW is not for me, and leave it at that.

So, I am looking forward to the 4th year anniversary, so I can do some intensive gambling... again... !!!

Until then, I've started a new Rt named Undying Was Alaris... hopefully a Survivor (I like surviving). I'm having fun playing an awefully inefficient healing/MM hybrid build in early areas, and collecting some heroes.
    == Alaris & clone ==

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Congratz, man!

That is quite a title... I know I wouldn't have the patience for that one.

---
    Hmm, tho I am curious as to why you did quit WoW...

Gratz bro! That's a very nice accomplishment. I'm still farming feathers. Dasha's vestibule and jennur's horde left for NM book on mesmer. I've been doing some slavers with sheck on the ranger. Gotta do the work up for HM dunc. I'm off to read a book. I'm tired from walking around seattle all day.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    Double-posting, but I earned it!

Treasure hunter is FINISHED! Yay! That doesn't bring my to GWAMM just yet though... but I'm glad that this one is done. For a calculated 220 hours of boring running (actually more because of dual-gaming slowing down my speed)...
    Congrats! What title(s) do you still need to become a god?
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran6 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Grats Alaris!