PC Gaming News
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152 LastLast
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Guild

The Order Of Dii
    Time to get back on topic, I think...

I have got my first "People know me toons" recently: My assa did some mapping and has now 10 maxed titles, after that I changed to my warrior, got Tyrian and canthan skill hunters and legendary survivor so he is at 12 maxed titles and 2 more coming from elonian and legendary skillhunter titles, though I have to farm some money before that...

... and I ended up playing my dervish. Completed EotN last night. The great destroyer must have been sleeping and I somehow managed to kill him before he woke up or something. I had no pain inverter so I just went to refresh my memories before going in with somebody with pain inverter.While killin the surrounding destroyers I accidentally aggroed The Big One too - he was half way down before I even noticed noticed, my heroes had done pretty good job there.

I am going to continue with dervish so no more new titles anytime soon... but with 2 more weapons I'll rise my HoM points to 35 and 3 more pets will give one point more. Vabbian armor would net 2 points, but I am pretty much out money right now....
    Last edited by Viti Ligo; 15-12-2011 at 10:27.

Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Time to make this thread rise from the grave!

I'm nearly complete with Tyrian Skill Hunter...I only have 8 more ranger elites to go for this one. Then, it's on to Cantha, and then Elona.

Once I complete 2 of these, I'll be getting PKM. I'm sitting at KoaBD 8/10 right now.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    I've got many books, and need a few more elites as well. Not the Tyrian ones, those I've got. I also need to become better friends of the Asurans, Norn, Dwarfs and Vanguard. And then I need one title more, which is still undecided...
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

The Order of Dii
    Got my People know me title, currently vanquishing Cantha (last remaining) and doing carto for Elona and Cantha (both more then 90% done).
    If I'm not wrong, i'll get my 28th HoM point this way.
    I could use some Norn/dwarf/asura/vanguard love, but most of all I'm always up for cooperative playing =)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I'm at 17/20 till a new book shelf, currently working on the elonian skill hunter and tyrian & elonian vanq titles. My reputation titles are around r7 but I can't be bothered to get those any higher.

Seeing as you guys have some working titles in common, we could team up sometime.

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I'm creeping in on titles 22-27 on my main who I've been playing since some time in early 2006…

I'm in the Southern Shiverpeaks vanquishing Tyria, which I'm doing in game-time chronological reverse order so I can cap all the Tyrian elites. We just sailed backwards from Perdition Rock into Droknar's Forge this past week, now working on Frozen Forest.

My last elite is going to end up being a core (Mind Freeze, already skipped it in Cantha and Elona, where I have exactly 1 skill missing in each).

So I'm actually toying with the idea of vanquishing an area with a Mind Freeze boss last. Tyrian Vanquisher, Legendary Vanquisher, Legendary Skill Hunter, Canthan Skill Hunter, Elonian Skill Hunter, Tyrian Skill Hunter all in one swoop. Boom.

Like the Brave Little Tailor…

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by thulsey View Post
    I'm creeping in on titles 22-27 on my main who I've been playing since some time in early 2006…

I'm in the Southern Shiverpeaks vanquishing Tyria, which I'm doing in game-time chronological reverse order so I can cap all the Tyrian elites. We just sailed backwards from Perdition Rock into Droknar's Forge this past week, now working on Frozen Forest.

My last elite is going to end up being a core (Mind Freeze, already skipped it in Cantha and Elona, where I have exactly 1 skill missing in each).

So I'm actually toying with the idea of vanquishing an area with a Mind Freeze boss last. Tyrian Vanquisher, Legendary Vanquisher, Legendary Skill Hunter, Canthan Skill Hunter, Elonian Skill Hunter, Tyrian Skill Hunter all in one swoop. Boom.

Like the Brave Little Tailor…
    I did something like that with my vanquisher and cartographer. Sadly, the chapter-based titles won't be shown, only the legendary ones But getting all those titles in one big swoop does feel good!

On my monk I did something like that too: Elonian Vanquisher, Elonian Skill Hunter, Elonian Cartographer and the three legendary, all within a span of 5 minutes
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    Sadly, the chapter-based titles won't be shown, only the legendary ones But getting all those titles in one big swoop does feel good!
    Aw, didn't think about that. Still, it'll *feel* good, which is what counts!

Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    So, I finished Tyrian Skill Hunter. I am not working on Elonian Skill Hunter (Derv and Paragon first). I'm currently working on Dervish, and I got all 5 Avatar skills just fine. In the process, I hit R1 survivor. I'm starting to get a little on edge though. It's been pretty easy so far, but I don't want to let myself get overconfident. I only need one more title for People Know Me as well.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Congratz and good luck!
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about