Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    (attempting to start a fad)

[Cry of frustration]... I'm working on so many titles, I'm thinking I might complete a few as fast as [Barrage]. Here's what I'm working on:
    [Signet of capture] in Tyria.
    ["You're all alone!"] squish in Tyria as well.
    [Light of deldrimor] MotN & reps.
    ["Fall back!"] mapping in Tyria.

Tyria & GW:EN, 11 titles, 3 of which are free.
    LoL: ["You Move Like a Dwarf!"]

Took me a while. But I got it.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    It's from the BBcode wars thread. Pretty nifty... [Air of superiority]

Anyway, sry for the [Cry of frustration], I feel a bit of [Shame] for doing so. But it just feels that way when I work on several titles at once and it seems that it takes forever to max even 1 title that way. Feels like [Icy Shackles] or [Mental Block].

But then, I fill several at once, and it's good feelings agian... like ["I am the strongest"] or ["I am unstoppable"] but without the ["You are all weaklings"]

All in Tyria...
    Capping: about 22 left total, on Me, E, and N.
    Vanquishing & maping: about 2/3 left in Prophecies & GW:EN, but I'm not worried about this. PS: what are the tough areas? I did Ice Floe & that Dragon thingy.
    Dungeons: Vloxen, Slavers, and Frostmaw all HM. I might end up skipping one dungeon though.
    Reps: everything HM, between 7-9 on every one. Company for books appreciated.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

I am too big of a forum newb to handle this fancy stuff you just did, Alaris, so I will stick with simple text:

Mesmer now has 24 maxed titles and is completely done with GW:EN. All that I am missing now is elonian skill hunter + legendary skill hunter and lightbringer to hit 27. After that there will be massive faction farming grind, treasure hunting and farming cash so I am able to afford party points. Hmm, actually HFFF on such a large scale will provide quite a pile of money in the long run..

Presently however, there are more important things in GW to deal with than pursuing my personal title goals, so the progress in that wil be slower for the time being.

EDIT: To answer your question Alaris:
    Trickier areas in Tyria and EOTN by area( in my opinion):
    Ascalon - Eastern frontier if yo are not prepared for the grawl
    North Shiverpeaks- nothing too bad
    Kryta and South Kryta - Kessex peak, Rotscale (which you already did)
    Jungle - probably the falls are the trickiest
    Desert - I did not like The Scar
    Southern Shiverpeaks - um... tough to choose... with Ice Floe done I would say Frozen Forest. Droknars run trio was just time consuming, nothing more.
    Ring of fire- only Perdition rock there, nothing too bad to deal with

GW:EN: 1st place goes to *drumroll* Drakkar Lake, closely followed by Sparkfly swamp and Sacnoth valley.

Dungeons: out of those you have left, Vloxen is the worst, because of the positioning of certain summit groups. Not all summits here use the Slavers model, but those slaver summit groups are definitely placed at the most annoying spots, given the nearby terraini and stuff.

I still suggest that you do it. It feels better to have everything done. My last one was Slavers, I had the title by then and I handed the book in wiithout it there, but I completed it later anyway.

Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by Arcane Guardian; 19-04-2008 at 17:46.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Guardian View Post
    Dungeons: out of those you have left, Vloxen is the worst, because of the positioning of certain summit groups. Not all summits here use the Slavers model, but those slaver summit groups are definitely placed at the most annoying spots, given the nearby terraini and stuff.

I still suggest that you do it. It feels better to have everything done. My last one was Slavers, I had the title by then and I handed the book in wiithout it there, but I completed it later anyway.

Just my 2 cents.
    Skip Vloxen, do Slavers in NM, except the last one. And do Vlozen another day. I personally don't feel bad I skipped Slavers NM and Vloxen HM. I doubt I'll ever do them.

I need to vanquish several areas still in Tyria, Cantha and Elona. Then I'll be at 28 titles. I doubt I'll ever get 30, because the last two will take major time (Lucky/Unlucky, Kurzick, Wisdom, Treasure Hunter, Sweettooth).
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I'm not a hardcore completionist. I like title hunts. But if I can get MotN without doing everything, I will not do everything. I have enough to do on other characters.

Although you make a good point, Arcane. I would feel better completing the harder tasks rather than the easier ones. My original plan was to complete all missions and dungeons, and skip on 2 vanquishes. I might still do that, but we'll have to do Vloxen as a group.

Oh BTW, I just did Frostmaw yesterday. So 2 dungeons to go! I also have 9 skills left to capture, and 20/54 vanquishes done in Tyria. Slowly but surely.
    == Alaris & clone ==

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    I'm not a hardcore completionist. I like title hunts. But if I can get MotN without doing everything, I will not do everything. I have enough to do on other characters.
    Personally I skipped two of the Charr homeland vanquishes. And I doubt I will ever do them. I dont feel bad skipping them, but I would feel like something was lacking if I had skipped dungeons in stead. Dungeons represent experiences on a different level for me.

Also, a filled HM dungeon book goes a long way for rep titles. A whopping 60k points.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Vanquishes are 15 points towards MotN.
    HM dungeons at 18 points.

You need 1000/1031 points to max the title. That means you can skip 31 points. So that's either 2 vanquishes, or only 1 dungeon. Dungeons are more fun, and more rewarding, as long as they are do-able.
    == Alaris & clone ==

Vanquishes aren't all that difficult imo. Sabway (triple necro) gets it done nicely if you pull carefully.

[Spiteful Spirit;OAhjYwHc4M5BhmdoMs7sEV1kL]

[minion mancer;OANTUYT+yZpWFQD4hXX9IgUVB]

[Healer;OAhjYghsoOYbMm0cyNMHnV1kL]

The Charr ones are pretty easy if you get a devourer (and even more simple if you go with a friend and get two, take note there's a limit of three max).
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Vanquishes are 15 points towards MotN.
    HM dungeons at 18 points.

You need 1000/1031 points to max the title. That means you can skip 31 points. So that's either 2 vanquishes, or only 1 dungeon. Dungeons are more fun, and more rewarding, as long as they are do-able.
    20 for HM dungeons, 10 for NM dungeons. I skipped 1 HM and 1 NM dungeon and got my 1000 points. I wanted to vanquish all areas. I might or might not do those dungeons though...

And fun is relative, I don't like dungeons, but I do like vanquishes (though I didn't like the asuran lands much).

As Zero said, sab-way helps. Though, I tweaked my builds a bit, I like them better now

[Spiteful Spirit;OAhCY8xTeQoZH2DlhdXVN5C]

[Minion Master;OANDUslfOL1qgYANcFedBEdC]

[Healer;OAOj8MhMJPYbin0cyVPGng/kLA]
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Vanquishes aren't all that difficult imo. Sabway (triple necro) gets it done nicely if you pull carefully.

[Spiteful Spirit;OAhjYwHc4M5BhmdoMs7sEV1kL]

[minion mancer;OANTUYT+yZpWFQD4hXX9IgUVB]

[Healer;OAhjYghsoOYbMm0cyNMHnV1kL]

The Charr ones are pretty easy if you get a devourer (and even more simple if you go with a friend and get two, take note there's a limit of three max).
    Wait, there's a name for that? And here I thought I came up with that all by myself!
    Aretelio MerthorionAria MerthorionAlex MerthorionMitch TaylorJerry HathawayChris KnightGeneral Merthorion
    Kent TorokveiJordan CochranLazlo HolliefeldSusan DeckerIck Ikagami