GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Len, I keep all my unid golds for allies, so feel free to mooch off of me. Wisdom is mainly bought, because even if you do TH, that only fills about 1/3 of your unid requirements. Compared to party & sweets though, it's an expensive title.

I figure I did enough PvP in FA, JQ, AB, RA, as well as some HA... to merit the zaishen if I bought it. My issue at the moment is what the best source of income is for my playing style... i.e. I am farm-phobic and I tend to play in short bursts of time. How is DoA in terms of time requirements to form a group and do it?

Also, if I farmed something, I might as well farm the UW or something for stuff I can use on my obsidian. That's the last armor I need (and then 10 minis).
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lensor View Post
    Nowadays I am pretty much focused on finishing my HoM. This means earning money (mostly by DoA) and z-keys. Since I am also half-working on GWAMM for Straight N Arrow (not everyone is as awesome as you two ) I am going the zaishen route for the HoM PvP title in stead of Glad so I can earn Kurz faction at the same time.

Arrow is sitting at 26 titles atm. Survivor is not an option, and after putting in some effort I have realized I will never reach max Treasure/wisdom by running chests (so now I am only opening and IDing what I come across while playing).

So I am thinking going for Kurzick (almost rank 9), party (sitting at about 9k), and luck/unluck (Golden/Wretched atm). Maybe I'll go sweets in stead of unluck, depending on how it goes. But not treasure *shudders*
    Simply do them all, as they come along. And I really need to get that last point in, but somehow I can't really focus on doing Nightfall on my necro... I want to do Prophecies, but that isn't getting my necro to Vabbi!
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    Len, I keep all my unid golds for allies, so feel free to mooch off of me. Wisdom is mainly bought, because even if you do TH, that only fills about 1/3 of your unid requirements. Compared to party & sweets though, it's an expensive title.
    Thanks, but I don't think I'll put any further effort into wisdom (sitting at ~1300 atm), I'll just ID whatever I come across.

How is DoA in terms of time requirements to form a group and do it?
    A full PuG run in HM typically is made in 4 con sets, i.e. under 2 hours. In NM a PuG can quite often make it in three (under 1.5h) if being effective about it. And then Mallyx takes another ~20 minutes.
    It can take a lot of time getting a team at all though, but if you have con sets yourself you can cut down on the wait times.

I am sure there are other more profitable farms out there, like UWSC, but I have not gotten into that. Much because I abhor the practice of "show stones".

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Show stones? I'm guessing you need to show some cons to get in, right?
    == Alaris & clone ==

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Nope, you have to show a bunch of the summoning stones you get from the UW end chest to "prove" that you are not noob.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Nope, you have to show a bunch of the summoning stones you get from the UW end chest to "prove" that you are not noob.

So, if I get a stone from the end chest, I couldn't use it because I would need it to get into a speed clear group
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Can I buy those stones? ;)
    == Alaris & clone ==

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    That is ridiculous, I didn't know stuff like that was happening. How are you supposed to learn then? gee.

edit: rofl Alaris, I hadn't thought of that!

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Can I buy those stones? ;)
    Yes, I was thinking about that. Let's say you have one stone (as you've finished the UW the other day). You then lend it out to a friend who then "proves" she (or he) is not a noob by showing your stone!

Good proof of noobness...

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Hey, kids, wanna see some stones? *pedobear smile*
    == Alaris & clone ==