GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    20 for HM dungeons, 10 for NM dungeons. I skipped 1 HM and 1 NM dungeon and got my 1000 points.
    Ooops. Yes, 20 for HM dungeons. Point remains that since I've done all dungeons in NM, and all missions in NM and HM, I'm faced with the decision of skipping 1 HM dungeon or 2 vanquishes.

As for which one I prefer, well... I prefer the less frustrating of the two!
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Ah Dungeons.. I had a taste of that with the Alliance the other day, it was fun with Experienced people. [ Yes Sheck with his Warrior - very Impressive ]

However I tried to do this myself, and noticed
    1. My Build sucked pretty bad. (didn't cater for what was coming up)
    2. My Experience is lacking quite a bit.. need much more practice.

I noticed when I played with Alaris on the last Mission for Tyria [Big thank by the way ]. My Build knowledge is quite poor, and hence I do not take full advantage of the Skills that are available.

I have only been playing for 4 months, I have come a long way, but man I need more practice. I keep saying to myself "all in good time". I just wish it was sooner lol

For most of your guys you would have to bring yourself back 3 years or so to remember what its like to be where I am now.. Knowledge poor. But thanks to all you guys for helping me achieve so far, I really appreciate it.

I got my Slayer of Giants and Delver in EN which makes feel good
    at least I am achieving something "Yay".

Quote Originally Posted by Aretelio View Post
    Wait, there's a name for that? And here I thought I came up with that all by myself!
    Yup it has a name. What I posted is the basic build but there's plenty that can be interchanged to support an area more fully. Primarily on the Minion Mancer. If yo ucome up to an area where there's very few corpses you just make him go SS as well (but obviously changing some of the nexes and removing things like barbs and mark of pain completely from the team as there's nothign taking massive advantage of it).
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I've been using Sabway ever since I saw Sab's post.

http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/s...63&postcount=2

It works well. Also dont forget the 4-man variants for those 4 man vanquishes. Had no problem with the Old Ascalon regions at all. Careful pulling is all it takes.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfDNA View Post
    I have only been playing for 4 months, I have come a long way, but man I need more practice.
    I've logged 1700 hours in 17 months. That's a LOT of practice. I have to say, all you need is to keep playing, and to keep pushing forward. Hard mode, dungeons, vanquishing, masters... The more you do, the better you get. The dungeons can be quite hard, it is afterall an expansion.

As for the builds, your builds worked quite well. I was just afraid for Jora, seeing that she was the only frontline we had. But hey, it could have worked, who knows?

Keep up the good work. We all start newbies, but you did very well for a 4-months-old.
    == Alaris & clone ==

Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    I have to say, all you need is to keep playing, and to keep pushing forward. Hard mode, dungeons, vanquishing, masters... The more you do, the better you get.

That and talk about builds/skills, read up on why something is bad. The ability to talk about these things and absorb the information is something that obviously isnt only applied to GW. Its a very good skill to have and something that should always be encouraged. Never forget there's plenty of people in the guild, on this forum (both Dii and therest of GWO) that are happy to answer questions, not to mention the guides posted.

As for the builds, your builds worked quite well. I was just afraid for Jora, seeing that she was the only frontline we had. But hey, it could have worked, who knows?
    With a prot monk anyone can frontline. Prot spirit > all. Course, I've been playing PvE without a frontline char for over a year..the henchie AI causes more trouble than its worth imo.
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

By the way, I was totally kidding. I copied that like a tenth grade math test.
    Aretelio MerthorionAria MerthorionAlex MerthorionMitch TaylorJerry HathawayChris KnightGeneral Merthorion
    Kent TorokveiJordan CochranLazlo HolliefeldSusan DeckerIck Ikagami

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Progress update, Vloxen HM is done! Now I have Slavers HM, 14 vanSquishes in Tyria, and a few vanSquishes in upper Tyria, and I'm DONE! (farming 3 other titles not included)
    == Alaris & clone ==

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Progress update, Vloxen HM is done! Now I have Slavers HM, 14 vanSquishes in Tyria, and a few vanSquishes in upper Tyria, and I'm DONE! (farming 3 other titles not included)
    I need 20 more areas and 3 more other titles... And then I will be done...

if only I knew what 3 titles...
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

I wish to finish all Elona missions in HM. I've done 6 on my own or with PUG. Hope ppl in Dii could help me, especially for the last few missions of this chapter.

IGN: Sofia Mico