PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rate my build.

GWOnline.Net Member

Rate my build.

OK, I've been using this build for ages, so I was wondering if anyone could come up with improvements or any other critiques.

Curses: 16
    SR: 11
    BM: 8

N/Me

Arcane Echo
    Spiteful Spirit
    Enfeebling Blood
    Necrosis (PvE skill, does 83 damage ^^)
    Blood Ritual
    Signet of Lost Souls
    Great Dwarven Armor (PvE skill, gives +24 armor and +60 health for 22s)
    Sunspear Rebirth Signet

Weapon: The Stonereaper
    Health: 480
    Energy: 50

Thanks in advance. ^^

hmm I trust my monks enough to not bring BR, and great dwarf armor could be switched out for great dwarf wep, again it depends on how well you trust your monks. :p

the rest looks cool though :)

GWOnline.Net Member
    Mwah, I hardly bring warriors/dervishes/paragons in my team, so Great Dwarf Weapon is kind of useless.
    Yeah.. I mostly use Mhenlo.. since I don't want to waste a hero-slot on a monk. And he's kind of.. bad. So I bring BR.

what is the rest of your team then ?
    whenever i run SS with ym necro i always have mark of pain and barbs on it aswell but that's cause i have a mm around or other forms of physical dmg on ym team.

GWOnline.Net Member
    I hardly bring heroes who do physical damage in my team.. mostly only casters. But I'm working on a team with 3 rangers + pets, combined with MoP.. that should work, I think. But the pets are still level 5-6.. :P

Meh, MM slows too much.. so I hardly use Olias anymore.

GWOnline.Net Member BrotherGrimm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Antillio View Post
    what is the rest of your team then ?
    whenever i run SS with ym necro i always have mark of pain and barbs on it aswell but that's cause i have a mm around or other forms of physical dmg on ym team.
    Yep...Barbs, Mark of Pain & Weaken Armor are standards if I'm going Curse with any Physical damage dealers (usually Livia with an MM build). I love having a gang of her minions pounce on a Barbs target.....Yellow digits dance into the air!

You need to tweak your Hero MM build if it's slowing you down....mine keeps up fine and dishes out tons of physical damage (OuU).
    Last edited by BrotherGrimm; 04-04-2008 at 22:35.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Olias keeps using Death Nova on his minions, and Healing Area, so I always have to wait for him. -_-'

If he's Death Nova-ing, then he should be bombing (Putrid Flesh). Just turn it off between fights, and he's fine. And isn't Heal Area overkill?

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ANewMachine View Post
    If he's Death Nova-ing, then he should be bombing (Putrid Flesh). Just turn it off between fights, and he's fine. And isn't Heal Area overkill?
    MM without self heal ain't really good.
    Hm, I'll try something out next time I feel like using him.

GWOnline.Net Member BrotherGrimm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chirthain View Post
    Olias keeps using Death Nova on his minions, and Healing Area, so I always have to wait for him. -_-'
    Heal Area is a horrid skill for an MM....you end up healing your enemies...use BotM and let the monks heal Olias instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by chirthain View Post
    MM without self heal ain't really good.
    Hm, I'll try something out next time I feel like using him.
    Ok...try Signet of Lost Souls (also e-management) and Taste of Pain. Hero MMs use both of them flawlessly. Taking Heal Area on an MM is like slapping a "I'm a noob, Kick me" sign on Olias back...
    Last edited by BrotherGrimm; 30-04-2008 at 23:20.