PC Gaming News
    GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    In public free roam, you share the world with a number of other players.
    In private free roam it is just you, or your posse if you made one, having their own instance of the world.
    You have quest-like goals you can accomplish in free-roam:
    Clearing gang hideouts, collecting, hunting, etc.

Or you can enter different types of multiplayer games:
    Deathmatch, capture the bag, etc.

You can meet up with other players in the world and add them to your group and do the goals together or enter the games together.
    Or you can go around and do it alone. Although you have to watch your back because there is nothing stopping pking and spawn camping. So being in a posse is safer.

If you pick up weapons in free roam, you keep them until you log out and end your session. All unlocked weapons you keep indefinitely. You unlock weapons, character skins and mounts by doing matches or completing goals or just running around killing players and NPCs. They all give you xp.
    Last edited by Manwithtwohands; 24-05-2010 at 06:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Manwithtwohands View Post
    snippity snap
    Sounds fun. I think I'm going to go try it out right now. Screw making this powerpoint!

(Shhhh Mr. Feanny.)

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Dii
    Sounds like a good game. I'll probably buy it when/if my financial situation improves.

So i finally tried portal, cause it was free on Steam, and was done in 4 hours. fun game, but a bit to easy.
    Someone said to voltaire "life's hard" Voltaire replied "compared to what?"

Quote Originally Posted by RealMehtis View Post
    Sounds like a good game. I'll probably buy it when/if my financial situation improves.
    Yeah, I just played Free Roam for like two hours. And the one round of team deathmatch I entered, I came out as MVP even though I barely knew what was going on.

Beginner's luck ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Asbjornsalech View Post
    So i finally tried portal, cause it was free on Steam, and was done in 4 hours. fun game, but a bit to easy.
    Portal 2 is supposed to be a full-length game. And co-op!

Well that was a pretty damn good finale.
    Last.FM --- Xfire (My Gaming History) --- Awesome Fight Scene

"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time",- Tyler Durden

Quote Originally Posted by Raiala View Post
    Having re-read some of her posts, I'd like to take this back. I would also like to request an avatar that would be unoffensive while making the message Feannag implied I had in this one clear enough to be understood.

Obama To Create 17 New Jobs By Resigning And Finally Opening That Restaurant

WASHINGTON—In an effort to counter the highest unemployment rate the nation has faced in a quarter century, Barack Obama announced Monday that he will create 17 new jobs by resigning from the presidency to pursue his lifelong dream of opening a cozy little down-home restaurant just off the Galesburg, IL exit on Interstate 74. "Now is the time for drastic measures, and the several line-cook and serving positions that will be generated by Barry's Place are imperative to getting the economy back on track," said Obama, donning a white apron over rolled-up shirtsleeves. "The hope is that this bold initiative will demonstrate to other American business owners that it is possible to break the cycle after they somehow get sucked into politics and things snowball so fast that they lose sight of what's really important, like serving people the best slice of pecan pie they've ever tasted at a price that can't be beat." Vice President Joe Biden has reportedly followed Obama's entrepreneurial lead by purchasing a secondhand cologne and condom vending machine that will be installed in the men's bathroom of a Wilmington, DE offtrack betting parlor.

That deserves it's own topic, J. If for no other reason than to see how many people take it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    Obama
    I stopped reading there.
    Last.FM --- Xfire (My Gaming History) --- Awesome Fight Scene

"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time",- Tyler Durden