PC Gaming News
    Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Engineering is rough. My best friend studied Comp E / Electrical E in Undergrad and Biomedical E in Grad. Good decision not to do that abroad :)

Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    How accurate are the buildings in the game versions compared to the the real thing? I haven't been playing explicit attention to every picture but I did vaguely recognize at least one building you posted..

tapatalked on galaxy nexus
    It's been a long time since I played, but there was one castle kind of thing that I was like haha damn

like you know how the towers have those weird things jutting out that look like they serve no purpose at all, except to help you climb?

well turns out those actually exist and are not just for gameplay

If I see it again I'll make sure to take a picture

also the San Marco Plaza thing in Venice looks just like I remembered from AC2, even though it's been a long time.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Dii
    That does sound cool. So AC2 is a good alternative to actually travelling to Italy. Good to know. Btw, what did you need help with yesterday, I was afk.

Quote Originally Posted by RealMehtis View Post
    That does sound cool. So AC2 is a good alternative to actually travelling to Italy. Good to know. Btw, what did you need help with yesterday, I was afk.
    I was trying to buy the Wrath of the Lamb dlc for Binding of Isaac, but steam was rejecting my card because my IP didn't match the billing address, so I was going to ask for it as a gift then I'd pay you back with something when I get home.

I got someone else to help me out with it, though.

Achievements:
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Dii
    Oh, well, good thing you got it figured out.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    Pretty spiffy -- someone did a Lego re-creation of a Giger painting. http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/31...-of-h-r-giger/

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by CMEPTb View Post
    Pretty spiffy -- someone did a Lego re-creation of a Giger painting. http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/31...-of-h-r-giger/
    So, is Prometheus an Alien prequel or not? I thought it was originally going to be, but then was announced as only being in the same universe (exploring other "Space Jockey" activities). Yet people still say it's a prequel. I'm confused and possibly misinformed.

Well, this helps. From imdb:
    Was originally intended as a prequel to Ridley Scott's Alien, but Scott decided to turn it into an original film with Noomi Rapace (who was already set to star) still in the cast as one of five main characters. Some time later however it was confirmed that while the movie will take place in the same universe as Alien and greatly reference that movie, it will mostly be an original movie and not a direct prequel.
    Last edited by Zalis; 01-06-2012 at 15:17.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    These aren't spoilers but acquired knowledge from the ongoing ARG campaign what has been running. There are no specifics from the film only information which may enrich the backstory content which some people like.

Spoiler

Hope that is of use.

-Art

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Spoiler is part speculation, part trailer, of the Promotheus movie, in regards to whether it's an Alien prequel.

Spoiler
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Achievements:
    Spoilered info about what creatures the director decided to show or not show.
    Spoiler
    Last edited by Zalis; 01-06-2012 at 16:26.