PC Gaming News
    Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    No, she's only giving away "the first three singles" with $10. Digital albums should be $10, in my opinion.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    3 songs for 10$?

Ok, that is expensive. Unless she customizes each song with your name in it.
    Last edited by Alaris; 29-08-2012 at 21:10.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Hey Alaris, what do you think about adding a stat to the forums called something along the lines of "post quality". It would be calculated by an algorithm involving the division of likes by the total number of posts :D

Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    You know what I really don't get? People who talk to people they don't like.

The dumb girl I work with HATES this one woman in the office (who is, admittedly, really freaking annoying). They have been talking about some TV show for the last 20 minutes. And not the woman talking to the dumb girl, it's an actual mutual conversation that they're both taking equal parts in. I see people do this all the time. I don't get it. If you really dislike someone that much, why would you invest that much time in them? I'm not saying you need to be a jerk or unfriendly or anything, but I don't know. If you like talking to someone enough that you can talk to them for 20 minutes, maybe you should reconsider if you really dislike them or not.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringsgold View Post
    Hey Alaris, what do you think about adding a stat to the forums called something along the lines of "post quality". It would be calculated by an algorithm involving the division of likes by the total number of posts :D
    I doubt you could write an algorithm for post quality, but if you could, I would be fine with it.

I would just ask that posts be rated with a positive score if it adds something, and a negative score if it says stuff that is wrong and/or detrimental to the conversation.

I don't mind exposing that I write a lot of posts without substance, because I admit, it is true. But I don't want people to think I am contributing less than people who post a lot of negative stuff with the rare good comment, just because they post less and their negative stuff doesn't count against them.

-----

I don't think it's healthy politics to vote for what works for you. Instead, you should vote on what is good for the community, and then do what is good for you.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Quote Originally Posted by RDarken View Post
    You know what I really don't get? People who talk to people they don't like.
    Maybe she's trying to show her some kindness or dislike her less.

If she still comes back to you and talks about how much she hates her, though, I don't really know what to say.

Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalis View Post
    Maybe she's trying to show her some kindness or dislike her less.

If she still comes back to you and talks about how much she hates her, though, I don't really know what to say.
    Oh, this isn't the first time it's happened, she does it all the time with several people. And I know a lot of people who do stuff like this.

If it were trying to be nice or dislike the person less, I'd totally get it. But I don't think that's it and it confuses me.

I'm glad my thread is still kicking. It makes me all giddy and whatnot.
    Aretelio MerthorionAria MerthorionAlex MerthorionMitch TaylorJerry HathawayChris KnightGeneral Merthorion
    Kent TorokveiJordan CochranLazlo HolliefeldSusan DeckerIck Ikagami

Looks like Fan Fiction is the new Spambot Central. And they love the 21 Jump Street movie.

The Blogs seem to be a favorite spot too. Something like seven out of the ten most recent were spam. I reported a couple, then whole lot got nuked.
    Last edited by Feannag; 02-09-2012 at 15:37.