PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2785 1234511511015011001 ... LastLast

The Infamous OTF's Randomly Off-Topic Thread

Can't find a thread discussing the food you ate last night and don't feel like making one up on the subject?

Have a little snippet of joy that just needs to be talked about?

Have I got a thread for you! The Off-Topic Forum's Off Topic Thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had the best leftover hoagie in my life today. I don't know what made it so fantabulous, but it was just that: Fantabulous.
    Last edited by MixedVariety; 28-03-2008 at 14:18. Reason: Title translation: The Off-Topic Forum First-Thing-That-Comes-Into-Your-Mind Off-Topic General Spontaneous Chatter Thread.
    Aretelio MerthorionAria MerthorionAlex MerthorionMitch TaylorJerry HathawayChris KnightGeneral Merthorion
    Kent TorokveiJordan CochranLazlo HolliefeldSusan DeckerIck Ikagami

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Deja vu.

http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forum...d.php?t=476135

Can't we all just move on?

Quote Originally Posted by shawn the divine View Post
    Deja vu.

http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forum...d.php?t=476135

Can't we all just move on?
    Hardly, I hated those threads.

This is the Off-Topic Forum's Off Topic Thread. This is where you talk about the things that don't warrant their own thread.

I didn't create this to be anything like the "say the first thing.." threads, so don't go trashing my idea.
    Aretelio MerthorionAria MerthorionAlex MerthorionMitch TaylorJerry HathawayChris KnightGeneral Merthorion

It's either this, or another 'First thing' thread. Yes, they are the same thing, basically. Take your pick. Aret, I leave you responsible for a poll. Or I'll make one later.
    mv

Quote Originally Posted by MixedVariety View Post
    It's either this, or another 'First thing' thread. Yes, they are the same thing, basically. Take your pick. Aret, I leave you responsible for a poll. Or I'll make one later.
    Yay, responsibilities!

But if this is already here, why not just leave it? It makes more sense and it has a catchy name!

I vote for this one. The name is better.

Also, I just beat Portal. It was awesome.

I miss my old thread. I cannot move on with my life. Goodbye cruel world!

Moving on, who thinks ThisIsSparta got permahammered? And why did he get banned this time btw? If it's epic flameage, me = curious.
    Next victim of e-drama: MStarfire! Where and why did he go?!
    Anyone have the exclusives?

Quote Originally Posted by Mends View Post
    I vote for this one. The name is better.

Also, I just beat Portal. It was awesome.
    Ok, I just created the poll in my head before Mends posted, that makes it two votes this thread and zero votes for the other.

Voting is closed, we win.

In a totally unprecendented turn of event, votes are still coming in after the polls are closed! Aret's thread now wins by a hefty 150%.

Democracy is a fantabulous thing!

edit: I don't know those people, Akirai. :p If they're not in the OT forum, they don't really exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Akirai Annuvil View Post
    I miss my old thread. I cannot move on with my life. Goodbye cruel world!

Moving on, who thinks ThisIsSparta got permahammered? And why did he get banned this time btw? If it's epic flameage, me = curious.
    Next victim of e-drama: MStarfire! Where and why did he go?!
    Anyone have the exclusives?
    Who cares?