PC Gaming News
Page 18 of 2785 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228681185181018 ... LastLast
    What.
    WHAT?!

I missed out on so much!
    1 week away, and the forum implodes, explodes, and generally goes 'bang'!

Well, I have a lot to speak about now...

1. Snowboarding was awesome, for anyone who's interested... It was really good snow in Austria this year, and amazingly fun. I'm going off to America tomorrow, so that should be fun too.

2. The STFTTCIYM was closed. I'm shocked and horrified. However, I can see why it happened, so please guys, let's keep this one clean... I don't think I could take the shock of another thread like this being closed...

3. I brought Pokemon Pearl, and I'm obsessed with it right now. When I get back from America, i'll give you guys the information you need to trade/battle with me and my 1337 pokemon.

4. How is everyone else doing?

5. They closed that thread. And the worst part is, I missed out all the drama.
    Which basically means I don't understand what happened...

6. I got 2 of my GCSE papers coming up, and I'm terrified, because I'll hardly have any time to revise...

7. I gotta catch all those pokemon.

Phew. That's a lot off my chest. I'll probably be back later with more, too.
    It's been a day full of suprises...
    ~Lucis

My GT is TheCannon3000. Yes, I'm aware that it is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucis View Post
    1. Snowboarding was awesome, for anyone who's interested... It was really good snow in Austria this year, and amazingly fun. I'm going off to America tomorrow, so that should be fun too.

2. The STFTTCIYM was closed. I'm shocked and horrified. However, I can see why it happened, so please guys, let's keep this one clean... I don't think I could take the shock of another thread like this being closed...

3. I brought Pokemon Pearl, and I'm obsessed with it right now. When I get back from America, i'll give you guys the information you need to trade/battle with me and my 1337 pokemon.

4. How is everyone else doing?

5. They closed that thread. And the worst part is, I missed out all the drama.
    Which basically means I don't understand what happened...

6. I got 2 of my GCSE papers coming up, and I'm terrified, because I'll hardly have any time to revise...

7. I gotta catch all those pokemon.
    I SHALL RESPOND TO ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!

1. Sweet.

2. I'm still in shock.

3. I'd probably still play my Diamond version if I wasn't playing Brawl/Lost Odyssey.

4. Quite well.

5. E-drama. 'Nuff said.

7. Godspeed to you, young warrior.

You forgot to mention that MV deleted the,"Talking about Lucis while he's away," thread.

Was very fun, got about 50 pages before MV decided it was too cruel, even for someone like Lucis.

Your words keep me up at nights. Because I'm crying so much. And i'm terrified I'll drown in my own tears...

Anyhooows...
    Realease date for Brawl was decided. Hoorah!
    And right now, I have a lot of threads to catch up on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucis View Post
    Anyhooows...
    Realease date for Brawl was decided. Hoorah!
    And right now, I have a lot of threads to catch up on.
    Yup. March 9th.

Ok, cya all next week! I'm going to buy so much candy corn in America it's not even a joke...
    Try not to let the forum collapse again.
    -Lucis, over and out.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    Will we reopen the talk about Lucis thread then?

-Art