PC Gaming News

Quote Originally Posted by Zayren View Post
    I liked how the ending of BOTH games ends with Desmond going,"What. The. ****."

But really, it made sense. A prophet is someone who tells of their god or whatever, so it didn't really make sense for Eizo or Commander Popefist to be the one truly sought by the gods.

Did you unlock "The Truth" video, Subject 16's crazy thing? That made me go wtf more than Minerva.
    After I heard about Assassin's Creed's ending, I just lost all desire to finish it. Then when I heard about Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, I decided they were milking the franchise and I was quite disappointed. Normally, I'd be disappointed to have a Greatest Hits copy of a game that was supposed to be so good, but seeing how the franchise is going, I couldn't care less. Kind of like my outlook on having the first Prince of Persia game as a Greatest Hits copy, the rest of the franchise couldn't compare, devaluing the first, in my opinion.

Also, Minerva? That makes me think of Minerva: Metastasis, an excellent mod for Half-Life 2.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    It's So FLUFFY!

Quote Originally Posted by Gmr Leon View Post
    After I heard about Assassin's Creed's ending, I just lost all desire to finish it. Then when I heard about Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, I decided they were milking the franchise and I was quite disappointed. Normally, I'd be disappointed to have a Greatest Hits copy of a game that was supposed to be so good, but seeing how the franchise is going, I couldn't care less. Kind of like my outlook on having the first Prince of Persia game as a Greatest Hits copy, the rest of the franchise couldn't compare, devaluing the first, in my opinion.

Also, Minerva? That makes me think of Minerva: Metastasis, an excellent mod for Half-Life 2.
    Why is having a greatest hits copy of a good game a bad thing..? I have a greatest hits copy of Oblivion, and that is most certainly true, I have easily 200 hours of playtime.

This is the end of AC2 with Minerva. If you have any interest in playing the series, I'd recommend not watching it.
    Last edited by Zayren; 19-07-2010 at 02:01. Reason: I really failed at making sense

Speaking of video games. Harmony of Despair looks interesting.
    I may like it. I may not.
    Doesn't seem to have the rpg and Metroid-style quest thing going on that I loved in SotN.

Quote Originally Posted by Zayren View Post
    Why is having a greatest hits copy of a good game a bad thing..? I have a greatest hits copy of Oblivion, and that is most certainly true, I have easily 200 hours of playtime.
    It's not, but if you're into collecting games, the normal version is better since it becomes harder to find after a game hits Greatest Hits, Player's Choice, or Platinum status because then they only mass produce those since it would be expensive to produce both versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Glodrion View Post
    Can a negro get a WOOP WOOP.

I just turned 17
    LOL 1993. 1992 moar, kiddo.

;)

Quote Originally Posted by Natus View Post
    LOL 1993. 1992 moar, kiddo.

;)
    This. Also, your avatar is very... erotic.

E-Rotic - Help Me Doctor Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Natus View Post
    1992 moar
    More like Januray 8 1992.
    Last.FM --- Xfire (My Gaming History) --- Awesome Fight Scene

"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time",- Tyler Durden