PC Gaming News
Page 25 of 2785 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935751255251025 ... LastLast
    you guys arent understanding my point this isnt nothing to do with any other stadium my point is you say its not good to watch wrestling period so my claim was they have made the record of how many people in THE ORLANDO CITRUS BOWL NOT ANY OTHER STADIUM I DIDNT SAY ANY OTHER STADIUM ALL I SAID WAS THE ORLANDO ONE TRY READING. this has nothing do with anything else my point is wrestling carnt be bad if they are breaking records in stadiums and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavens Angel View Post
    you guys arent understanding my point this isnt nothing to do with any other stadium my point is you say its not good to watch wrestling period so my claim was they have made the record of how many people in THE ORLANDO CITRUS BOWL NOT ANY OTHER STADIUM I DIDNT SAY ANY OTHER STADIUM ALL I SAID WAS THE ORLANDO ONE TRY READING. this has nothing do with anything else my point is wrestling carnt be bad if they are breaking records in stadiums and stuff.
    We know.

I think the general consensus is that professional wrestling was cool 'til we were about 12, then most of us moved on. It's totally cool of you're into it, but expect to get some good-natured ribbing for boasting about how awesome it is.

Aretelio MerthorionAria MerthorionAlex MerthorionMitch TaylorJerry HathawayChris KnightGeneral Merthorion
    Kent TorokveiJordan CochranLazlo HolliefeldSusan DeckerIck Ikagami

im not trying to boast its just it seemed sirjack was trying to stir something between wrestling and football or he didnt read what i said properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavens Angel View Post
    X was trying to stir something [with me] or s/he didn't read what I said properly.
    Seems to happen an awful lot, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Djinn Effer View Post
    Seems to happen an awful lot, eh?
    Good call.
    Aretelio MerthorionAria MerthorionAlex MerthorionMitch TaylorJerry HathawayChris KnightGeneral Merthorion
    Kent TorokveiJordan CochranLazlo HolliefeldSusan DeckerIck Ikagami

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Jack View Post
    Mmm...no. Besides, what do swords have to do with a FPS? Oh, right, Halo. That's a crappy FPS...
    Hey.

Swords are fun.

They're like kachew.

Back in my day, swords went ka-ching.

I thought they went Ksssshhhhh

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Back in my day, swords went "Shwwkk!". Of course I learned of the sound said blades made from several videogames, Golden Axe and Switchblade II included.

Can't let you do that, Star Fox!

Andross has ordered us to take you down.

Peppy! Long time no see!

Andross' enemy is my enemy.