PC Gaming News
    Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    One of my friends used to be ADAMANT that you're "supposed to" brush your teeth as soon as you get up. I wonder if she still feels that way...

I refuse. I'm not about to brush my teeth, then eat and get my mouth all nasty again. Totally defeats the purpose. On weekends, I sometimes don't brush my teeth until the afternoon because I usually sleep late enough that I have to have two meals within a couple of hours before the gym. I wait until I have eaten both, then I brush. Oddly enough, even though I end up brushing them later in the day, I tend to brush them three times instead of two more often on the weekend than during the week.

If you don't want to go back upstairs, why not just keep a spare toothbrush and toothpaste downstairs? There is no rule that you're only allowed one lol

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteranBlogger5000 Experience Points
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Salvation of Tyria [SoT]
    Quote Originally Posted by RDarken View Post
    If you don't want to go back upstairs, why not just keep a spare toothbrush and toothpaste downstairs? There is no rule that you're only allowed one lol
    Don't! I once did this and at night aliens came to capture my family. Then a bearodactyl flew by and tore me a new ***hole. It's almost as bad as dividing by zero.

Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Just realized I filed every piece of work I did this week under Q1. Son of a *****.

Achievements:
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Salvation of Tyria [SoT]
    touch timestamp -d 2012-04-01
    find . -newer timestamp
    will return all files newer than 2012-04-01 in the working directory on a UNIX system. If you're working on Windows, or find wouldn't work for some reason (like filing under Q1 would mean writing it in the file instead of putting the file in a directory), good luck doing it manually. I have done it before and it's bloody angering.

Quote Originally Posted by RDarken View Post
    Like Guided said. Bearadactyls.

Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Had to do it manually. I had to dig through some directories to find everything, but thankfully I have a decent enough filing system, plus an internal status doc. So I just referenced all the projects I completed, then moved the folders. Only took about 15-20 minutes. It was more of an "I'm a bozo" moment.

Today is a good day

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    Gratz indeed!

-Art

Achievements:
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Salvation of Tyria [SoT]
    So, Qanar, if you give me your account password I'll give you access to the GW2 beta. Because we're from the same country.

Just kidding. I'm jealous! Nice work.

Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Congratulations!