PC Gaming News
    And then there's the fact I can only use the internet briefly and at certain places that aren't even where I'm staying so taking the time to post here is annoying because I can only use my phone.

Man I shouldn't have bothered with this at all

The G8 protestor anticipation has businesses closed down, certain roads restricted, news vans in the park, etc.

Greeaaaaat.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    No it should have been pretty obvious what I was referring to.
    Well it wasn't, so perhaps absorb a little learning here and do it better next time!

Man I shouldn't have bothered with this at all
    Don't be like that - once you explained it was your trip to Italy I went back and looked at your posts related to that - Nicolas Cage clown was funny.

My only beef was having to hunt down your Twitter and then try to make sense of what you were on about.

Fault lies with you this time - it's no biggie if you don't make the same mistake.

Anywho's how is the food?

-Art

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Zayren, I think you were right in thinking we would think your trip to Italy is cool - it is.

To be honest, I wasn't sure what you wanted us to look at on your Twitter, but I also follow you, so I've been seeing the pics for a couple of days... I think you would have gotten a different response if you had just mentioned that you were posting pics of your trip to Italy.

Sorry you felt like no one cared.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    In other news, Check out Facebook's prices live.

They've only been on sale for 20 minutes - but it looks bad for initial investors!

-Art

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Dii
    Well, it's back up, almost to the initial level, so I guess the ones who got it at the low point are happy now. Maybe. I don't know, I don't do stocks.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    If someone had bought it at 38 (Which funnily enough was the pre-float price) they'd be up however if there was anyone who'd have came in at the 42 level and sold at the 38 level (And there will have been!) then they've lost quite a bit of money.

I'm curious as to where it will settle. There's lots of talk of making more money from Facebook, but if users walk away then it's valueless. It'll be a fine balancing act satisfying shareholders and users. Not unlike the banks.

Any guesses on its value at close?

Anyone, anyone?

-Art

G8 nearby-ish and choppers flying overhead. Nice.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    Will they still be cheering in 10 minutes when they close shorter than when they opened?

It's right on the line and has been for a while now.

-Art